The expendables

Agent M

Proud Member
Stone Cold Steve Austin Broke Sylvester Stallone's Neck

Sylvester Stallone broke his neck in a fight with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin

stallone_comboembeddedprod_affiliat.jpg

Sylvester Stallone fractured his neck in a fight scene with former pro wrestler “Stone Cold” Steve Austin during the filming of the upcoming action flick “The Expendables.”

Stallone tells Britain’s FHM "It was seven guys, kicking each other's (butts), one guy tougher than the next. No joke, our stunt guys were begging for mercy.

"My fight with Stone Cold Steve Austin was so vicious that I ended up getting a hairline fracture in my neck. I'm not joking. I haven't told anyone this, but I had to have a very serious operation afterwards.

"I now have a metal plate in my neck."

No word on whether Austin delivered a “Stone Cold Stunner” and flipped him off, or whether Stallone, who is 63, hit Austin with his walker. Stallone is a big proponent of HGH (human growth hormone).

I’m actually looking forward to this movie, though. It’s supposed to pay homage to the action movies of the 80s, and it’s rumored to have a scene with Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis – the first time all three have appeared together on screen at the same time.

http://www.kansascity.com/stargazing/story/1667639.html

Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin Broke Sylvester Stallone's Neck

Your topic title scared me. He didn't break Stallone's neck. He gave him a hair line fracture. Not that its nothing to worry about obviously. But I thought this was something far more severe.

Well.. a lot of actors get fractured injuries during shoots. Many don't get posted all over the news.
Thank God he's alright.
I love Sly.

Your topic title scared me.
I was quoting the article. I don't like Sly as an actor, especially that voice, but he seems like an okay guy and like you I'm glad he's recovered.

there was a time when actors acted out the scenes, and needed more skill as ACTORS. now they fight for real.

Last edited:
Saw a preview for this about a month ago...I'm not a man, but I do want to see it. So does the Hubs. ;)

JCVD should have accept the job...perhaps for expendables 2

greatest action film ever! hoping for a sequel before ive even seen the 1st :)

I also thought it was funny, watching another preview the other night, and they use the word "Mangasm" to describe the film. I LOL'd. All I could think was, did they steal that from "Mikegasm?" ;)

Im not sure how the movie itself will be - it seems the cast is what i (and everyone else) is psyched for. JCVD is a pretty big ommision I wish they could have gotten him instead of the more contemporary guys. I also would have preferred to see Jackie Chan or Chow Yun Fat in Jet Li's place but I guess Jackie's known for comedy more than action in the west and Chow Yun Fat just generally lacks that kind of worldwide recognition. Im also pretty pumped about the Schwarzeneegar cameo - I know governing Californias important and all but MAN i wish he still did movies!

Oh man, Sly and Arnold Schwarzeneegar and Dolph Lundgren and Stone Cold Steve Austin and knives and fighting and guns and explosions and*Tim Taylor style man-grunting!!* lol :p

Can't wait to see this film!! :D But as you've all said it's a shame that JCVD isn't in it. I mean if Dolph Lundgren is in it JCVD just HAS TO BE IN IT!! (Universal Soldier Returns :p)

Last edited:
This may be awful, but I simply have to see it with all those stars in it. It may a good kind of awful. :p

did anyone see it already ?

It's n°1 on the USA Box Office

the movie is n°1 in USA with 35 M its first Week end !

SLy has n°1 each last 5 decades now : nobody has done it before him

Thanks Arklove. I was curious. I won't watch it since it is rated R, but I was very curious.

I'm really surprised that it was only rated 15 in my cinema cos it is extremely violent.

Can someone get me that huge loud ass machine gun that that guy had?!!! The noise alone from that was mangasm-tastic!! :ninja:

Back