MJJC Legacy Project - Join us on our Twitter

souldreamer7

Proud Member
banner2gl.png

Hello Everyone! :waving:
MJJC Legacy Project is now on Twitter.
Come along - You can follow us here: MJJCLegacyTeam
You'll be able to stay up-to-date with our team projects & news!
Find others in 'twitterland' who share the same love,concern & magic in Michael Jackson as you. Our team is giving their best efforts to make the ride informative as well as fun. We are new to twitter,but working steady to create a warm place to welcome the world to the MJJC Legacy Project. Before long we'll have hashtags and an informative stream that you'll be familiar with just as our forum here at mjjcommunity.com. So come join us - here or there - We want you to know that we are prepared to go everywhere to continue our motto - Honouring, Preserving, Defending the Legacy that is Michael Jackson~*

We Hope to see you. :)

With Much
L.O.V.E
MJJC Legacy Team

Stay tuned for all the new happenings:
http://twitter.com/MJJCLegacyTeam

Who We Are

MJJC Legacy Project [MJJC Legacy Team

Environmental Tip:
Tips about using water efficiently For example, buy water-efficient fixtures and products. The WaterSense label helps shoppers identify water efficient products and programs. Fix leaky faucets.

Last edited:
:) Great. We the MJJC legacy Team are working to bring awareness to the public to help preserve Michael's legacy. Thanks for following.

Hello all. I just thought I'd give this a little bump. We at the MJJC Legacy Project have been working hard with things such as our offical Twitter & Facebook and much more. Be sure t check our MJJC Legacy Project Forum for all the news.
Check us out - Stop by - Join us!
:wub:
souldreamer7

Hello all. I just thought I'd give this a little bump. We at the MJJC Legacy Project have been working hard with things such as our offical Twitter & Facebook and much more. Be sure t check our MJJC Legacy Project Forum for all the news.
Check us out - Stop by - Join us!
:wub:
souldreamer7

Yes indeed, thank you Tamara. :better::better:

any other way of reminding us what projects are taking place is good in my book, i've started following

Back