Ad-libs in Beat It

Moonwalker91

Proud Member
When MJ sings Beat It live he always adds some ad-libs after I think it's the third chorus, you know the one after the guitar solo. What does he say then? For example in Dangerous Bucharest or Royal Concert.

I've always wanted to know the same thing

To me it sounds like he's saying

''Stay out and see, don't it it wrong. You wanna party''

you know, sometimes I don't think he actually sings anything....He's the King of Nonsense and I love it...:lol:

you know, sometimes I don't think he actually sings anything....He's the King of Nonsense and I love it...:lol:

:rofl: Love it! and so true! LOL!!!

Not sure on the first sentence.. It sounds like "Stand by the shed".. but I know it's not that :lmao:

Then I think it is, " Don't get it wrong, You wanna party"

Love that part whatever he says. :D

Another question is what does he sing at the start of the song. It sounds like ''They told him don't you ever come around shit''

^^ again, King of Nonsense...:lol: ...I think he just puts funky twists on words...doesn't necessarily mean he's actually singing anything at all...But I think the 'shit' is 'shere' or 'CHere' :D

I believe the lyrics are.."They told him dont you ever come around here".....of course Michael has his OWN way of phrasing the word here...:lmao:....love that Michael...

Ok here's another one. When MJ would sing Beat It live it would sound like he's singing ''Beat it, Beat it lord''

What about Dirty Diana in Rome and how in the first verse he is just jibbering. At first I didnt notice because I was sidetracked by his microphone rubbing but then I started listening to him singing and I was like wait what?? LOL

You are right, c´mon a party while someone beat the crap out of you?, hahahahahaha

Another question is what does he sing at the start of the song. It sounds like ''They told him don't you ever come around shit''

I like it when he change that word, sometimes i don't

what does he say in history tour munich, after solo guitar...
"it dosent matter, baby, baby, ??? done or what??"

Back