Michael Jackson Themed Nike Air Jordan Basketball Shoe + Air Force Shoes / Runners

Agent M

Proud Member
Michael Jackson Themed Nike Air Jordan Basketball Shoe + Air Force Shoes / Runners / Trainers.

4a26dc26.jpg

2e270995.jpg

e7a39bd4.jpg

8da82dde.jpg

http://www.af1-now.com/Air-Force-1-Low/nike-air-force-1-michael-jackson-black-white-blue.aspx

I don't have a link for the Jordans, just a pic.
2a25c31d.jpg

these are awesome! I wouldn't wear them as they're not my style, but VERY cool nonetheless! Thanks for posting!

Nope, just another company illegally attempting to profit off of Michael..

I usually dont like anything that hasnt been approved by the estate. but these im willing to make an an excpation. ( sorry for the spelling but im sure u all know what i mean.

Nope, just another company illegally attempting to profit off of Michael.

Those 13's (the last ones) are pretty cool though.

well..Reebok attempted to do something while he was alive..nobody else would touch him, now, they all want in, but no approval from the estate?

well....i can only hope that the estate does something about it.

I hope they look into it and approve them though. they are awesome shoes!

guys, these are not real... meaning Nike is not putting these out. these are knock offs with some cheese graphics.

as i mentioned before in some other posts we worked with Michael on a very big project - shoe related - this is the only footwear project Michael was involved with.
we are currently trying to make a deal with the estate.

not because we want to milk this sad situation but because we committed to this with Michael. you guys should see what we created together. i want the world to see what a visionaire and creative mind ( even beyond music ) Michael was.

more to come as soon as they allow me to do so.

guys, these are not real... meaning Nike is not putting these out. these are knock offs with some cheese graphics.

as i mentioned before in some other posts we worked with Michael on a very big project - shoe related - this is the only footwear project Michael was involved with.
we are currently trying to make a deal with the estate.

not because we want to milk this sad situation but because we committed to this with Michael. you guys should see what we created together. i want the world to see what a visionaire and creative mind ( even beyond music ) Michael was.

more to come as soon as they allow me to do so.
That´s interesting.

I expected better, these look really tacky. Shame.

I don't like them. Looks like some random fake Nike shoes you can get from the market of Tunisia.

Look at the michael jackson logo and stuff its the same as the this is it stuff so i think its aproved by the estate...

Love them! There's some cool pics on the net of loads of types of MJ shoes, the estate should jump on it for us hardcores! :D

Those are awesome! I really like the first pair shown. The last pair is pretty nice too. I want some. :)

I actually saw the Thriller converse displayed in this store in the mall.. It was one of those hip hop stores like New Flava or something like that.. I agree with 144,000 though. No one wanted to touch Mike when he was living, now you have these companies trying to profit from his death. It's sickening.

I know Mike had his own shoe back in 1989 with La Gear, but I don't think it did well or it either phased out.

the cheapness-look scares me, if these are real they should fire the designer... what a failure!

but the idea of jordans in michael-style would be awesome...

Some of you guys are really hard to please and no one ever wins. So sad. I swear i saw some comments lambasting the estate for putting forward ideas for a lot of Michael related items.

I like the designs. There's not that much stuff official that looks pleasing to the eye at the moment so give people a chance and their ideas may actually be picked up by the estate.

Back