the x factor 2010

yay we are getting it here for the first time in Australia!
One of my fav musician's is a judge.
Guy Sebastian + Ronan Keating + Natalie Imbruglia + Kyle Sandilands

GuySebastianMediaCallCastXFactor_8XFnbQRGTEl.jpg

and I went to the filming of some of it for studio audience! was fun :)

I saw Jamiroquai. Jay Kay supposedly slagged of Dani and Cheryl before he went on and neither of them applauded his performance, while Simon and Louis appluaded but stayed seated. haha

Jamiroquai are my favourite band of all timeso it was good to see them on get that exposure.

I orignally did not like Cher Lloyd, but she has won me over and I think she maybe my favourite. She has a different voice and good stage presence, I also know that if she wins she wont get a boring ballad like all the past winners!

My initial favourite was Storm Lee, but he was ruined. He had an incredible rock voice, soundedlike Bryan Adams, so I was dissapointed when he was voted off. Louis or whoever puts the performances together ruined him with too much choreography and dancers all over the stage. They should have just let the guy sing! :mad:

Next Year in Poland there will be first polish edition this music show :).

:heart: Rebecca

By the way.. a long time ago, before X Factor started on TV, she tweeted a video of Michael and said what a beautiful heart he had. :)

WTF cher is just like MJ, even if she doesn't sing good or live you still love her performance because she's just so entertaining, Yesterday was her best performance and she left, Rebecca and matt are great singers but BORING AS HELL!! they wont go on to do anything, Cher will sell millions

And.....She's fit ;)

WTF cher is just like MJ, even if she doesn't sing good or live you still love her performance because she's just so entertaining, Yesterday was her best performance and she left, Rebecca and matt are great singers but BORING AS HELL!! they wont go on to do anything, Cher will sell millions

And.....She's fit ;)

:eek:i cant believe you said that:doh:rebecca and mat are sooooo good:yes::yes::D

...but the "silence" track may still beat the winners song for xmas number one. anyway, there has not been a good xmas number one since 1995.

Although I thought it unlikely, I wanted Paije to win. I initially wanted Gamu to win (but she didn't get through). I also found Katie annoying at first but then started to feel sorry for her. I didn't really want Matt to win, he just wasn't my cup of tea, I found him boring.

Back