Who watches Heroes?

Shamonee

Proud Member
I'm addicted to this show! Anyone else?

Let's discuss it :)

I used to watch this show all of the time. but it just kept getting worse and worse. But, i can say i absolutely love sSylar and Pete was awesome before they destroyed his character.

Well I'm approaching the end of Season 2 and I just wish Sylar would die already! I have no idea what's going on with the Mexicans (Maya and Alejandro) but their powers are sooo creepy! I can't believe Sylar killed her brother! And then she slept with him! Ewww.

And now this Adam guy has come into it (supposedly a Japanese "hero") but turns out he's a bad guy?!

But yeah... ever since the end of Season 1, I sort of started to think the show was dragging on. I'll probably watch Season 3 still and see how that goes!

Peter and Mika (he's so cute!) are my favorite characters so far. I don't like Kirsten Bell in it, she's so annoying.

Sometimes I wish I could just throw something at Claire! Why did she have to hook up with that dude who can fly?! Now they've got their entire family in this big fat mess. Great!

I'm still on the fence about Noah - I can't seem to work out whether he's truly doing all of this as a way of protecting his family, or what???

i love heroes, to bad the seasons are over, when does a new season start, i really love sylar, he got some good looks wel same as the italian guy =-)

Hmm, okay... I've finished Season 2 now - moving onto Season 3.

Will Season 3 be worth my time? I've heard different things about it - some say it's the best season out of the 4, others said it's slow and drags on.

I'm just really curious to know what Sylar does next, now that he's injected himself with Claire's blood. If that mofo doesn't get killed within the first couple of episodes, I might just scream! But that will be highly unlikely seeing as he's practially "invincible" now. :mad:

Nathan has a big part in this season, right?

I love HEROES, especially the characters of Sylar and Peter.

I watched all the seasons and... its a pity that they are over, I mean the 5th season is not preparing, afaik.
this was the only one show I was really excited of....

14do6fr.jpg
303gri0.jpg
25jyxb8.jpg

2yx0rqq.jpg

Wow, I've only just noticed your sig! :p

So what did you think of Season 3? I can't seem to bring myself to watch it!

I can't believe Sylar has lived on!

I cant remember precisely the season 3 cos it was 2 year ago, but its worth watching it, but the final season is imo, lets say, weak, Id expect more action, but the finale is open for Sylar and Peter... as the saviours of the world.

I don't think anything could compare to Season 1 to be honest... It was just so... epic; the way they fit each of the character's stories together - Muhinder trying to get to the bottom of his father's death, Nicky's dual-personality disorder, Peter wanting to fly, Matt being able to read people's thoughts, Claire being invincible all the while Noah's 'background' was slowly revealed...

I hate Hiro. (Sorry!) I don't know what kind of guys you like, but you may find you start to like Sylar more than you thought. So give season 3 a watch. :)

Yeah, the last season was the weakest. But there is talks of a movie tying up loose ends. Hopefully they can pull everything together!

ooh, just finished watching the first episode of Season 3... I see there's been a twist - Sylar's finally got what he's wanted for so long (Claire... but he hasn't killed her?) and Dr. Suresh... He's got a power now, too? He has always been a wannabe, I guess it was just a matter of time. Crazy scientist.

OMGEE HEROES SEASON 3 IS SO GOOD! CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TAKEN ME THIS LONG TO SEE IT!

I am really loving the new 'Sylar', he's started to grow on me ever since episode 4: "One Of Us, One Of Them" - (when the psychos on Level 5 were let loose, and they broke into a bank) that's got to have been my favorite episode of Season 3 so far! It was sooo funny/intense!

I am so very disappointed with my Dr. Suresh! He literally turned from a mad scientist to a monster overnight! What an idiot! :doh:

I almost had a heart attack when Hiro stabbed Ando... I don't know what I would do if either of those two were to die! And then Matt Parkman almost got killed... I'm becoming so attached to these characters - they can't die now! They've got soooo far!

Now I've just watched episode 8 - "Villians" ... Mindblowing. Arthur Petrelli is the biggest creep. :mad:

Did you guys know that David Anders who plays the role of Adam Monroe/Takezo Kensei is American in real life?! His British accent is so, so convincing. :heart:

I used to LOVE Heroes. I was obsessed with it in high school! Season 1 will always be my fave, but it just got worse and worse after that to me which is a shame really.

Back