family members, friends & admirers take to twitter on MJ's birthday.

Rockin.

Proud Member
There were soooooooooo many lovely tweets for Michael today. He took over Twitter.

I only caught some from some family members, friends and famous admirers.

This started with MJ's nephew, (Tito's son)Taj Jackson and his #messagetomj idea..

tajjackson3

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}
I think since MJ was born in Gary,Indiana. We should probably start #MessageToMJ at midnight Eastern time. What do you guys think? via TweetDeck

Was going to ask Grandma. Might be a sensitive subject.RT @souza81: Taj, why don't we start at the exact time MJ was born? Do you know that? via TweetDeck

As long as we keep retweeting our #MessageToMJ through out the day of the 29th, you really can start tweeting at any timezone. via TweetDeck

But for maximum effect we can all try and start closer together. via TweetDeck

Once this really catches on there will be haters posting neg. stuff to ruin it. Stay focused & drown them out with our pos. messages. via TweetDeck

yes, dont give the MJ haters any attention. Thats exactly what they want. They will leave after no one pays attention to them. via TweetDeck

So honored and proud to be spearheading #MessageToMJ. I love my uncle so much and I promise I will always keep his legacy alive. via TweetDeck

We (my brothers and I) use to tell my uncle that we were part of his army. He would always smile. I am still an MJ legacy soldier via TweetDeck

Just got the official word from Grandma herself. :) Uncle Michael was born at 7:33 PM. via TweetDeck

Straight from the birth certificate. via TweetDeck

@JackieJackson5 A very true and touching #MessageToMJ. You are a great older brother. I love you. via TweetDeck in reply to JackieJackson5

These #MessagetoMJ that you guys are leaving are very incredible. Thank You. #happyBirthdayMJ via TweetDeck

#MessageToMJ I promise to spoil my 3 cousins w/ the same love & joy that you spoiled us. Take care of my mom up there. I love you more. via TweetDeck

It's all about #messagetoMJ right now. We are showing the world the MJ L.O.V.E. via TweetDeck

#MessageToMJ Thank you uncle Michael for leaving your music and legacy with us. We will take care of both with pride. via TweetDeck

Your welcome RT @pug_girl81: Taj,thank you for being w/us today.It conforts me.Hugs to you & your family.Luv&Support from Italy,Elisa via TweetDeck

@jodigomes Really love your #MessageToMJ tweets via TweetDeck

#MessageToMJ There will never be another person who genuinely loved his fans as much as you did. Today, they are showing that love back. via TweetDeck Retweeted by you and 100+ others

KhloeKardashian
To Michael: thank you for letting us throw birthday parties at Never Land! We miss you! #MessageToMJ via TweetGenius Retweeted by you, tajjackson3, and 100+ others

tjjackson

#MessageToMJ I will forever live my life trying to make you proud. You have made me who I am. Love you forever!!! Retweeted by tajjackson3 and 100+ others

Love you, Uncle Michael!

JackieJackson5

#MessageToMJ I remember how in the 80's you turned Hayvenhurst into a mini-zoo, with giant snakes, llamas, tigers, parrots and monkeys :) via TweetDeck Retweeted by tajjackson3 and 100+ others

#MessageToMJ I remember how one day the snake escaped & we were so scared, especially Toya, Janet & Mother via TweetDeck

harrisonfunk (MJ photographer)

#MessageToMJ Thank you Michael, for the music you gave our ears, the joy in our hearts, and the magic in my lens. Love you more! via Echofon Retweeted by tajjackson3 and 100+ others

JackieJackson5
#MessageToMJ You would be so proud of your 3 children right now, they carry on your spirit with so much pride!... I love and miss you via TweetDeck Retweeted by tajjackson3 and 100+ others

RealAustinBrown

I'm so happy to see everyone celebrating the life of my loving uncle Michael #messagetomj via web

I want to share one of my favorite stories about my uncle #messagetomj ... via web

My Uncle was the most thoughtful person in my life and always managed to bring a little bit of magic into my (cont) http://tl.gd/3d1c08 via Twitlonger

On Sunday 29th August 2010, @RealAustinBrown said:

My Uncle was the most thoughtful person in my life and always managed to bring a little bit of magic into my childhood years.
Being Jehovah's Witness, I never celebrated holidays. One Christmas, when I was 8 years old, my Uncle Michael made sure I came over the day after Christmas.
Walking into his house, he brought me over to the Christmas tree where I found 40 gifts with my name on them. I was filled with all the excitement a child could have seeing gift after gift with my name on it, but I asked him,
"Why did you do this?" he said, "to make up for all the Christmases you've missed." After this, I felt like Christmas became my holiday. He always managed to make my life a little happier,
a little more exciting, and a little more special. You had a rare heart. Happy B-day, I miss you.

tajjackson3

Thanks cuz @RealAustinBrown for your #messageToMJ We shared such great memories with him. via TweetDeck

RealAustinBrown

@tajjackson3 We sure did Taj love you buddy. via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to tajjackson3

DonteRJackson

#MessageToMJ Thank u for teaching us the true meaning of unconditional love.ur light will illuminate our souls 4ever. i am loving you,always via web

randyjacksonjr

Happy Bday uncle michael miss and love you. via web

genevievejaxn

#messagetoMJ my cousins & i went 2 neverland 2 visit uncle michael & had a candy fight on the seadragon ofcourse uncle threw the most candy. via web

#HappyBirthdayMJ I Love you Uncle Michael! via web

#MessagetoMJ Always threw my bday parties at Neverland, thanks Uncle Michael for allowing me to do that. Best Birthdays EVER! via web

tajjackson3
@genevievejaxn: They sure were the best birthdays ever. #MessagetoMJ via TweetDeck in reply to genevievejaxn

genevievejaxn
Uncle Michael always called me "Randy with a Wig on" #MessagetoMj via web

#messagetomj thank you for teaching us how to love mother earth and one another...thank u for being the light via ÜberTwitter

ALLJACK5ONS

Mike words will never express the hole left 4 me, my kids & the world. Our bond is unbreakable. My 1st #messagetoMJ is.. I LOVE YOU MORE

My 2nd #messagetoMJ is #HappyBirthdayMJ always my little brother! I miss you. Study Peace,Marlon J

Special thanks to my nephew @tajjackson3 and family friend @jodigomes for caring to make #messagetoMJ a Global Event. Love Uncle Marlon

Brothers, I miss you. @jackiejackson5 @titojackson5 @randyjackson8 and Jerm. Let's keep OUR legacy alive. Study Peace, Marlon

Thank you for the global support in celebrating my brother Michael. My last message is to love one another & Study Peace - Marlon Jackson

LilMoonBoi (Omer Bhatti)

#MessageToMJ LOVE YOU FOREVER. I dedicate today and every other day in my life to you. "Big Blankets" #HappyBirthdayMJ RT via web Retweeted by tajjackson3 and 100+ others

#MessageToMJ Thank you for all the wisdom and knowledge. via web

#MessagetoMj I remember u said that the world would appreciate Invincible more later.You were right: http://lnk.ms/BYZ48 Album Of The Decade

#MessageToMJ I was just a kid, but I remember so vividly when u gave me the nickname "Lil Monkey" I guess it will stick with me forever =)

jodigomes(Jacksons tv producer)

#messagetoMJ @1992 saw u record at Larrabee. Dancing & sweating u kept changing clothes "Smelly" & said "If it don't stink, it aint funky" via web

#messagetoMJ I'm sorry for the pain inflicted on you.Id take it away if I could, but will make sure Prince Paris Blanket only see the good via web

#messagetoMJ your music & presence endured my whole life. many things 2 say in only 140 words. Let's start with one word L.O.V.E - pls RT via web

#messagetoMJ to whom much is given, much is required. U carried an enormous gift of LOVE, HUMANITY & TALENT.thx for sharing with the world. via web

@tajjackson3 I'm sooo happy about #messagetoMJ. Just think, one month ago, it was just a mere phone conversation we had. now it's global.

tjjackson

@jodigomes Why wasn't I on that phone call? :) Great job! He deserves every bit of it. via web in reply to jodigomes

jodigomes

@tajjackson3 @7:33pm PST will tweet my last convo with MJ from June 23rd & share with world. Finally Feels good to speak bout it w/out tears via web

rafflesvanexel

#happybirthdaymj to my friend the King of Pop, just a quick happy birthday and want to tell you that I miss you. Until we meet again xoxo via web

justinbieber

but today isnt about me it is about my hero.... via web

Happy Birthday to the best that ever did it....the greatest entertainer of all time...and my hero and inspiration. #HappyBdayMJ RIP

#messagetomj thank u 4 giving me and so many others inspiration and dreams. Ur the greatest that ever did it and ever will do it. Ur my hero via web Retweeted by tajjackson3 and 100+ others

4everBrandy You are and forever will be the GREATEST!!!!! #messagetomj
via web Retweeted by tajjackson3 and 100+ others

tajjackson3
Thanks to everyone that is keeping the love and support going at #MessagetoMJ

TheRealJordin (jordin sparks)
#happybirthdayMJ #messagetoMJ You still ARE the King of Pop. Thanks for inspiring me & countless others to reach beyond the stars.

Last edited:
Re: family members, friends & famous admirers take to twitter on MJ's birthday.

MARLONLWAYANS

#happybirthdayMJ 4 all the times we 4got 2 say it, 4 all the times we took u 4 granted, 4 all the love u put out. Happy bday love u.

Re: family members, friends & famous admirers take to twitter on MJ's birthday.

one of my favorites :)

DwightHoward from Orlando Magic

dwighthoward Everybody write a #MessageToMJ for ya boy. U know everybody and they momma had a white glove and some penny loafers and thought they could moon walk.

Last edited:
EnterTheReal (This was among twitter's top tweets on front page)

Michael Jackson will always be the King of Pop. Saying MJ isnt the King anymore is like saying ur dad isnt ur dad because he died.

Boyz II Men

Happy BDay MJ! Miss u so much man! Thanx for the inspiration, the music, and the advice, something we will always cherish!!

Ciara

MJ- Love U! Miss U!! No one will EVER be like U! You were the greatest! RIP

Sean Kingston

#Michael Joseph Jackson August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009 would have been 52 today... REST IN PEACE MICHAEL ~ #MJ LOVE ALWAYS

Last edited:
Quincy

I cant let the day go by without saying, Happy Birthday To the Galaxy's Greatest, Michael Jackson. We miss you! We Love you! :( 2 minutes ago via web

That's one of Diddy's sons.
They're friends with some of the Jacksons.

Think I forgot this before..
jodigomes

My Message to MJ... hope you can open it. - http://filesocial.com/73ymakr

Last edited:
TAJ JACKSON

#MessageToMJ Remembering how my uncle stopped everything, so that he could go over choreography for our first live performance of Anything.

#MessageToMJ
Remembering how my uncle did his amazing 3T "I Need You" end vocals in just ONE TAKE.

#MessageToMJ Remembering when my uncle told us the importance of visiting children hospitals around the world when we toured.

#MessageToMJ Remembering when U grabbed a baseball bat after the '94 Northridge earthquake & said "This is when people start acting crazy"

#MessageToMJ Remembering when we all hopped into my car after the '94 Northridge earthquake and there was no gas in the tank.

#MessageToMJ Remembering that U climbed our tree when the '94 Northridge earthquake had an aftershock.

#MessageToMJ We asked what U were doing, U said, "that tree is not going anywhere. It's been there before we were born."You had a point.

Protection RT @GJjohnson4: I got to ask you this,and you mite not answer me back. But what was the reason for grabbing the baseball bat....

#MessageToMJ Remembering that the day after my mom died, you played Hide and Go Seek with all my school friends at Hayvenhurst.

https://twitter.com/tajjackson3

KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN

Thank you for changing the world in so many ways. #MessageToMJ

You are the only person I have ever met and felt "star struck" because you are larger than life, your presence is powerful. #MessageToMJ

@tajjackson3 Of course! Everyone follow taj and share your loving messages to MJ. #MessageToMJ

https://twitter.com/KourtneyKardash

MISSY ELLIOTT

Michael Jackson I've learned so much from ure music! Ure videos is what inspired me 2 B creative! UR A GENIUS 4EVA!

https://twitter.com/MissyElliott

Last edited:
Kris Jenner

To Michael Jackson, Thank You for such generosity to our family and we will never forget all of our memories at Neverland! #MessageToMJ RT!

#MessageToMJ thanks for the amazing memories with my family at Neverland we love you Michael!!

Miss USA 2002 Shauntay Hinton

You are still sorely missed. Happy birthday... #messagetoMJ

tajjackson3

Thank you everyone for all your #messagetomj tweets. You were the world to my uncle, and today you displayed your love & support for him.

jodigomes (Jacksons tv producer)

believe me, I was totally embarrassed, but it brings a HUGE smile to my face this day! Enjoy! - http://filesocial.com/78s6g6g

harrisonfunk (official MJ photographer)

#MessageToMJ You guys had so much fun! The jockey suit really stood out @jackiejackson went on to race at LBGP. http://twitpic.com/2jg1yn

24yzuz4.jpg

leamusikera: @MJJNews this is r MJ bday party. Manila fans share MJ's bday with the kids of Asilo (orphanage)

2zxw29k.jpg

Last edited:
Via Facebook -

(TII dancer)

Dres Reid HAPPY BDAY MJ!

(Friend)

Shana Mangatal Happy Birthday, MJ! I miss you.

(Friend & defender in court)

Azja Pryor Okay my luv bugs... today is the 1 day it is completely fine to post all your fave MJ links, videos, etc on my wall! It's a MJ Bday jam session.. Much LOVE to all xoxo

(Wardrobe Designer)
49614_1239341459_8399_q.jpg
Michael Lee Bush a big shout out to all the fans that came out to the Autry Museum party in Los Angeles, for the MJJ birthday celebration!!!! so humbling and touching for all the thank yous ,, when can we do something like this again,,,

25zggzk.jpg

amazing the size of a buliding,,, MJJ was always larger then life!!!!!

2a7h1fd.jpg

(Friend & entertainment consultant)
Raffles van Exel Partying with my boyzz at the Emmy awards after party, 1st party was Entertainment tonight down town LA after that we hit to HBO's party in West Hollywood CA. Believe it or not every party we hit, the DJ was playing Michael Jackson music, in memory of the King of Pop on his birthday. Wath a great night thanks to Kevin Frazier at ET and HBO, xoxo Raffles

(Thriller Live producer)

Adrian Grant remembers everyday, but will make this one special - Happy Birthday xX

Thanks for these, especially those from the nephews--so touching.

I love reading all of them. You feel the love for him. I didn't know Michael knew the Kardashians.

It really was amazing to see the MJ Fam taking over Twitter yesterday with such positive messages of love. I know he was up there soaking it all in and smiling.

Back