intro music in TWYMMF VIDEO

Lucilla

Proud Member
I would love to know who composed it please.
:p

By the way, where can we get it?

If there's another thread about this, please be free to erase this one :)

It's actually a song that was released in the 80's. I have a whole album by this guy on my other computer, unfortunately can't remember his name atm.

really?! wow! I thought maybe MJ cooperated in that.
It would be so great if someone can find the name, or a link :D

But thanks a lot for the answer.

I've seen information on this instrumental music somewhere earlier this year. It might have been on this forum. I think someone had posted it in more detail on You Tube. I think you should try there.

I think you're talking about this “intro”
[youtube]IB9kpfrbcgI&feature=related[/youtube]

But I’m looking for this intro (the first 3 minutes)

[youtube]BBHjxjGlkMo&feature=related[/youtube]

:D Thanks anyway.

No, I'm absolutely talking about the short film intro. If no one else knows the answer, I'll get the name and album title for you in the next few days. I just don't remember what this guy's name was, even though I've been listening to his music quite a lot.

The title of the song was something with Burning or Hot, or sth else. Lol I just don't remember.

Yeah, I just remembered! It just came to me when I logged here. Guy is called Roy Ayers, the song used in TWYMMF is titled "Hot". He's a pretty good musician, definitely underrated, even though his songs have been sampled heavily during the last 20 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3UCSJSHR8o

OMG! you found it!
Thanks so much! :D :D :D
I didn't know about this Roy Ayers, he is into jazz too. The video is not so good, but I love the song :)

And this is the mix you can hear in the short film.

[youtube]q8QDcAePogo&feature=related[/youtube]

I wish I could download it :(

Last edited:
If you use dvdvideosoft free youtube-mp3 converter, you can get it in any audio format you want, just enter the URL of any youtube vid, and there you go. I'm not advertising, Im just saying lol. Other youtube downloaders are available :p

Back