Jerry Lewis

xthunderx2

Proud Member
Well the time of the year is here once again for the beloved Jerry Lewis telethon. Anyone here from the US love to watch it? Jerry Does wonderful things for those children. I hope they raise more money this year than they did last year..the record to beat is 60.481,231. dollars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wExWiJMhEKg

I usually watch a little every year. Looks like the scheduled entertainment will be good. I put it on for about a half hour tonight but then I switched over to Geraldo. I'll probably watch some more later on or tomorrow. I love Jerry Lewis. He's looking well, thankfully. He's working on putting together a Broadway version of "The Nutty Professor" so he still has lots of energy!

Just saw Barry Manilow performing from the Vegas.
I love Barry..:)....I have seen him perform live 3 times. My sister took me to see him in 1983..that was wonderful...it made a wonderful memory for me since she is not with us anymore, Then my husband to me to see him twice...the last time was last year for our 25th wedding anniversary. ..:)

I try to watch Jerry Lewis. If I had the money I certainly would make a donation

Enrique Englasias....is on now...:)

Jerry Looks wonderful..he is sooo funny...he does such wonderful things. I am hoping I will see a cure in my lifetime for MD. It costs 72.00 for 1 minute of research. That is alot of money.

I love Jerry Lewis' telethon! God Bless him for all the years he's worked hard to help find a cure for Muscular Dystrophy(sp?).

I love Barry..:)....I have seen him perform live 3 times. My sister took me to see him in 1983..that was wonderful...it made a wonderful memory for me since she is not with us anymore, Then my husband to me to see him twice...the last time was last year for our 25th wedding anniversary. ..:)

Wow 3 times. I saw his show in Vegas a few years ago. He's a great showman.

Back