John Landis

MissTottenham

Proud Member
I know you all know who the director John Landis is, what with Thriller being the best music video of all time. Well, my uncle lives in Ealing in London and the other day he was gobsmacked to see John Landis in the queue behind him in KFC.

He turned round and John said to him "do you want fries?". What do you say to that? Apparently he hadn't know that the fries came with his meal deal and he didn't want them.

They talked and took pictures.

Funny old world eh?

:wild:

I know you all know who the director John Landis is, what with Thriller being the best music video of all time. Well, my uncle lives in Ealing in London and the other day he was gobsmacked to see John Landis in the queue behind him in KFC.

He turned round and John said to him "do you want fries?". What do you say to that? Apparently he hadn't know that the fries came with his meal deal and he didn't want them.

They talked and took pictures.

Funny old world eh?

:wild:

Wow! It's a good job KFC dont do cream pies huh?:D
joking aside, wow! I'd have asked him about the time Michael contacted him in the wee small hrs to talk about making a short film for his Thriller song! :yes:
Funnily enough, Black or White has just come on in my itunes as I type this! :bugeyed
Connnection or what?
John, and John? lol :wub:

Wow! It's a good job KFC dont do cream pies huh?:D
joking aside, wow! I'd have asked him about the time Michael contacted him in the wee small hrs to talk about making a short film for his Thriller song! :yes:
Funnily enough, Black or White has just come on in my itunes as I type this! :bugeyed
Connnection or what?
John, and John? lol :wub:

I wish it was me who met him instead of my uncle cos I would have questioned him till his KFC went cold hahaha!

Back