MSNBC has completely lost me as a viewer

tragickingdom

Proud Member
Meet the new face of MSNBC. The network has given this clown his whole time slot, according to this article.

3-4PM Martin Bashir hour.

slide_10536_139145_large.jpg

so now my only good source of news is just from comedians now(Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert).

I think the Daily Show have been on point in noting how MSNBC have been losing focus in their efforts to try to win viewership and be better than FOX, their failing hard at it. See link.

Adding renowned Yellow Journalist Martin Bashir to the news crew have cemented the network's looneyness IMO.

What are your thoughts?

key_art_msnbc.jpg

I remember when it was first announced that he was moving to that channel they said something along the lines of, "Martin Bashir represents the same views that our channel does" (I don't recall the exact words, but it was something to that effect).

To me that says a lot.

I remember when it was first announced that he was moving to that channel they said something along the lines of, "Martin Bashir represents the same views that our channel does" (I don't recall the exact words, but it was something to that effect).

To me that says a lot.

Same here which is why I really don't watch that news channel any more. I prefer to get my news from CNN, HLN, the internet, or my morning news show Good Morning America.

To me that says a lot.

yeah. i've seen them, and i know they were anti Michael Jackson, back then, and now..and that's what they mean. that's why they hired Bashit. they're on cable, and their days are numbered. they can't last. i don't have cable and won't get it, don't plan on using them as a news source, ever.

How can they produce a whole hour of him without the cameras failing?

guess braintumor doesnt always work what a pitiful excuse of human life

They never had me to begin with. I think adding Bashir further damages their credibility with me, anyway. Bashir is unworthy to be featured even on Faux News. I thought NBC was a little better than that, but I reckon I stand corrected.

I watch CNN (specifically, Anderson Cooper.) Well, I also watch Jon Stewart and Colbert, but they're comedians lol.

Ok, I found the exact quote...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38364010

MSNBC president Phil Griffin said Bashir "fits in with what MSNBC wants to be: He's smart, original and thoughtful."

so msnbc translates co-murder to mean original, smart and thoughtful.

so msnbc pats themselves on the back for being co-murderers, then, since they think like Bashir.

And..they're right.

and here is the kicker. they came up with this conclusion AFTER MJ's death. and it's based on them viewing Bashir's handiwork. and one piece of handiwork, in particular. there is no need to pretend that is not the case.

here's to hoping i'm never in a position to be flattered by the media.

if i were like them, i don't think i could live the afterlife. so here is to hoping and praying i am never like msnbc.

Last edited:
Back