World Exclusive Photograph: The Sphinx - update: Picture Now posted

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
With many thanks to Paris, Pierre Bergé & Associés – here is an exclusive look at what is going to become a very exciting Michael Jackson Auction for fans everywhere.

Next December 13th, auction house Paris, Pierre Bergé & Associés will hold an exclusive auction to sell photos from a stunning session that Michael Jackson did for his Invincible album but that were never used or seen because his record company deemed them too daring!

The main attraction of this sensational auction will be the presentation of a photo called “The Sphinx” – which Michael wanted to use for the cover of Invincible.

On October 8th, the front side of the picture will be revealed

Below is a rare photograph of the Sphinx shot from behind.
bani002.jpg
1hea94.jpg

5qm9v.jpg

1hea94.jpg

Source: Paris, Pierre Bergé & Associés / L.H. (With Thanks)

Last edited:
Re: World Exclusive Photograph: The Sphinx

My first thought when I looked at that... YANA HAIR! I'm not sure if I will be pleased with this. :lol:

Interesting!

MJstar.com = not the most trusted website out there for MJ news.

and thats saying it nicely lol

how stupid is that...
It should absolutely be used for the new album and not wasted like that.

My first thought when I looked at that... YANA HAIR! I'm not sure if I will be pleased with this. :lol:

Hmmm 'too daring' plus 'YANA styling' = ?????????

and a gold cape..........

Ah, im sure it will look awesome from the front, michael obviously liked it, imagine that as the front cover, from the front. If the lighting and the costume and the positioning of the shot as well as michael's face are all amazing then this could become an iconic album cover, they should use it.

What if this is the new album cover and they release all the info on this day? Aye, wishful thinking... :)

If Michael wanted this as an album cover then it should be used as an album cover.

If Michael wanted this as an album cover then it should be used as an album cover.

It would look stunning, i like the fact it's slightly grainy, if it looks better from the front than it does from the back then it could become an iconic album cover, things like the cover are now more important than ever, every little promotional tool has to count :)

I have edited the MJstar pic out and added the original picture, its clear MJStar are yet again trying to "steal" exclusives

This is from the blue glitter eye pictures from 1999?

Yes, there were four different looks created for Michael.

I have edited the MJstar pic out and added the original picture, its clear MJStar are yet again trying to "steal" exclusives

The site is pathetic. I remember how they pretended to be the official website (!) of MJ back in 2002 or 2003...

Great, thanks !

Maybe I was wrong, and MJstar has the exclusive preview. as far as I know PerezHilton and MJstar will present the front on October 8!

Last edited:

Doesn't look like a photo from 1999/2000/2001.. the camera quality doesn't look to good. Maybe because it's compressed or they did it on purpose for suspense, I don't know. Looking forward to it though :)

what a surprise, another pic made by Arno Bani.

here is an original
Arno-Bani-1999.jpg

Last edited:

it's make up just , so it gives this unreal aspect, this phot was on a cover of a magazine that michael saw and you know what comes after lol

Back