did anyone see 'Hawaii Five-O?' on tv, this week?

I missed it as well. Didn't know it started this week. I will watch it ONDemand and let you know.

The Hubs and I watched it...and we really liked it! Considering we both used to watch the original when we were young and really liked it, that's saying a lot. The chemistry between the main actors was great. I loved seeing Daniel Dae Kim (from LOST) again. And the action and pacing were great. We're going to keep watching!

ok, thanks. i guess i might wait till next week and check it out. I wasn't big on 'Lost', but I hope that doesn't affect me negatively. I know it's just an actor, but you never know..

VNC I thought it was ok. It was kind of violent, but I guess this is commonplace now a days for these type of shows. I agree with what was posted by Tina, the main characters chemistry is good. I really like the main detective and his partner is funny. Very likeable. I don't know. I iwll watch it again to see if I like it more. You can also watch TV shows that you have missed online at HULU. So you might want to check that out if you want to see the beginning episode.

VNC I thought it was ok. It was kind of violent, but I guess this is commonplace now a days for these type of shows. I agree with what was posted by Tina, the main characters chemistry is good. I really like the main detective and his partner is funny. Very likeable. I don't know. I iwll watch it again to see if I like it more. You can also watch TV shows that you have missed online at HULU. So you might want to check that out if you want to see the beginning episode.

ok. wow..Hulu? ok thanks!

I liked it, action packed and good actors! That super fine Australian actor Alex O'Loughlin is going to have me watching every episode. :p

Back