Wow. Child Lesbianism Commercial?

Karice

Proud Member
I just watched a dollhouse commercial, and two little girls were playing with the dolls. Usually, there is nothing unusual about little girls playing with dolls, but the girls were acting as if the dolls were their children together, like a Lesbian couple who adopts children! :O The two girls also smile lovingly at each other and go to bed in the same bed, still smiling at each other. :S

They COULD be sisters, because a grown woman comes into their room and they smile at the woman. The woman smiles back at them and says something like, "Goodnight, my little Darlings," something a mother would usually say to her young kids. But, if they ARE sisters, that would make the commercial even creepier. O.O

:scratch: Umm, well they probably were sisters by the sounds of it.
In my opinion, I don't think the commercial is disturbing, what's more disturbing is that it has been put into this sexual context. Not everything has a sexual innuendo. I'm guessing the girls are very young if they're in a doll advertisement. Too young for their viewers to even care if they're hetero or homosexual.

Back