My daughter was with The FCGS Cast for ET Monday

ruchie

Proud Member
My daughter's name is Raecine ,And yes,even Tyler Perry was there. I told her don't you know you were taking a pic with Madea.All she can say was He is So tall and I told her she is so short. She laughed. Before the ET Interview,she was with the Production Crew for ET/The Insider setting up angles for the shoot,When you go to her facebook page, you see her sitting in the director's chair as a profile pic.I saw the trailer this past Monday night for the interview with Niecey Nash to be shown this past Tuesday night . I recognized the wallprint background where Rae was sitting,Proof that she was there.She did takes some pics but didn't get to take a pic with her idol Janet but she love Anika Rose and has a picture with her.Rae said at first She asked if she could take a pic with her and Anika said they are rushing us to do another shoot but if she has alittle time, she would do it.So Anika remembered after all was said and done, Rae and took a pic with her.She also took a pic with Macy Gray and another cast member along with Tyler. She was so in awe to be in the same place with all the cast except Whoopi,who was doing something else, She wasn't there.Raecine didn't go to the premiere because she had a midterm to take at her College in Long Island. and she said she would go see it in two weeks. Well, Maybe she didn't take a pic with Mrs. Rashard and Ms.Jackson and others but she can say she was next to Janet in the same room with them and Janet and Rae's shoulders not knowingly touch while Janet was getting ready to go to the next interview. I have a feeling they'll meet again.I wish Someone had a pic of that, wouldn't that be something.All pics are on Facebook and Twitter.. Under Raecine Coles.
I thought you would like to know.
I am very proud that God gave her the opportunity to be there help the production crew on that very day and Meet the Cast of For Colored Girls.
Have a great Week and Happy Halloween.Do the Thriller dance .:D:scream::scream:

Back