Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Album version

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • A Billie Jean remix version - if post it

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

Hess

Proud Member
I love the Dangerous Rehearsals BJ the most. It's raw and uniq. and live.

I like the Dangerous Tour ones.....Lots of excitement, and dark drama when he dances....He's totally in the zone...And, he's just so sexy too...

I also like Royal Brunei performance...But that's not on the list....

I chose Bad Tour but if Victory was on here I would have chosen that, loved the way he danced to the song on that tour

wow . I forgot Victory tour and Royal Brunei.

Anyway. Seems like people have a thing for the 12" single mix. Think I will hear that one now.

I voted for the Dangerous Tour, but I also enjoyed the MSG one too.

Motown 25 is the album version, straight out of the album :)

I like Royal Brunei the best. It's like a live version of the History Tour.

The MSG version is really great too. Love the trumpets!

MSG because I was there!

But I listen to TII a lot - the BJ version there has a very special feeling for me. And the mix is awesome!

I like HIStory because of the way he walks out with suitcase and whole beginning.. And I personally like Michaels freestyle dance in the end better in HIStory and I love the adlib/beatbox sounds he makes in the end too..

If it wasn't for the lip syncing Billie Jean on the HIStory could have been his best. Also i find it funny how the media always says that Motown 25 was MJ's greatest performance ever when it was actually one of his weakest. An iconic performance yes but his greatest? No

I have to say in terms of instrumentation I liked HIStory despite the playback. The synths during the chorus, guitar and the drum make it so much more epic than the other live versions. Royal Concert has about the same instrumentation.

I know some people don't like Royal Concert vocals but I loved them! "muuve scene-uh!" the way he has an accent singing it XD

Overall for live singing and instrumentation it has to be Royal Brunei.

Bad tour, Victory tour and also Brunei.. damn I love them all :lol: its hard to chose

Very hard to choose just one! :doh:
If I had to narrow it down to 2 I'd say Victory Tour or Mowtown 25. :)
Live performances in Bad Dangerous HIStory were amazing too, as was TII . Dont do this to me!!! LOL :rofl: Not forgetting 30th anniversary concert too of course!
Impossible to choose a fav!
I'm a BJ fanatic!! :D

Back