The Walking Dead (TV Series)

suzynyc

Proud Member
Am I really the only person watching this show? Oh, that is too bad.

Well, if you're in the US and would like to tune in, it's on Sunday nights on AMC (American Movie Classics) at 10pm. Or you can watch full episodes online. Be prepared to be spooked.

I heard a lot about this show, many friends said it was worth watching. but I heard it was really scary and I live alone. so I don't know whether to watch it or not. Won't I be too scared to go from the room to the bathroom after watching it? lol

I heard a lot about this show, many friends said it was worth watching. but I heard it was really scary and I live alone. so I don't know whether to watch it or not. Won't I be too scared to go from the room to the bathroom after watching it? lol

Maybe. It might be just a little too intense for some. I watched it all alone in my apartment on Halloween night. I had trouble going from my bedroom into the kitchen. I kept seeing things in the corner of my eye, lol. But it was fun. :D

I have seen it in german, the uncut version, i dont like the synchronisation...
it comes like "cheap"....

I have seen it in german, the uncut version, i dont like the synchronisation...
it comes like "cheap"....

What do you mean by "synchronisation"? Of what?

The third episode was a little disappointing. Not enough zombies, lol. But it looks like next week will be good again.

Back