A dream that I had many years ago which may have predicted the way MJ's life ended?

angelofhope

Proud Member
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but it has been bugging me for a long while and I need to share.
Basically I had this very weird dream probably about 10yrs ago ish about Michael talking to me in a dream. So what? you might say but here is the weird part. I dreamt he said to me 'don't take them both at once'. He was holding one vial of yellowish liquid and a bottle of yellowish pills. This has bothered me for many years. I couldn't work out what he meant. May sound nuts. but there you are.

btw I don't meant to cause any offense with this post but I am serious. this is not a joke.

mods please could you move this thread to the dreams about Michael thread. many thanks.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but it has been bugging me for a long while and I need to share.
Basically I had this very weird dream probably about 10yrs ago ish about Michael talking to me in a dream. So what? you might say but here is the weird part. I dreamt he said to me 'don't take them both at once'. He was holding one vial of yellowish liquid and a bottle of yellowish pills. This has bothered me for many years. I couldn't work out what he meant. May sound nuts. but there you are.

Oh my god, are you serious? I dreamt something similar too! I'm not kidding! I wrote about my dream in the 'Dreams about Michael' thread.
This is creepy...

Link to the thread?
I had a other dream about Michael after he died where he wanted to us to know.. a message.

The person that had a similar dream, here is a quote of his/her dream. It's very eerie that 2 people had the same dream before Michael died.

In the last time, I didn't dream about Michael, but overall I had 2 dreams about him, in my entire life. The first one was in mid-June 2009 (before his death), and the second one was in the summer or fall (I don't remember exactly) 2010.

The first one was very odd - until his dead. After this, it got an extreme horrifying and shocking meaning.
The dream was very short. Michael was standing in front of me and he had 2 little bottles in his hands (one bottle in each hand). One bottle contained something like a grey liquid, the other bottle a green-yellow one. Michael looked at me, smiled, lifted his hands with the bottles and said: "You shouldn't use both."

It was a very odd dream, but after I woke up I thought this was nothing special (because I dream odd things very often). After Michael's death one or two weeks later, the dream got a new meaning for me. The two bottles could have been filled with some kind of anesthetics. During the last hours before Michael's death, Murray administered him some different anesthetics, and all those together with the overdose of Propofol caused his death - and Michael said in my dream "You shouldn't use both", so probably with the meaning that you shouldn't use multiple anesthetics.
I'm not saying that I anticipated his death, but you know - the subconscious is still almost fully unexplored so we don't know what secrets it conceals.
But it could have been coincidence too.

It's really creepy that both of you had such similar dreams.

Back