"michael diary of a fan" ebook

swanalicia

Proud Member
Hello,

(I tried to contact the administrator of this forum about this Ebook but without success - sorry if this thread is out of the rules...If somebody working on this forum read this message, I would like to send a free copy of the ebook to the admin)

Written by a MJ Fan, the Ebook "Michael Diary of a fan" is now available on the Apple Ibookstore, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com : http://www.amazon.com/Michael-diary...4L5JUE2O&s=digital-text&qid=1290170127&sr=8-1

The story :

"On june 25th of 2009, a fan of Michael Jackson learns of the death of his idol, live on CNN. The shock is appalling. Two weeks later, despite the deep sadness that tortures him, he decides to fly to London where a commemoration is going to be held by the English fan-club, the day Michael was supposed to make his long-waited come-back. He hopes this event can be the first step in the mourning process, that will permit him to begin a new life without MJ. Unfortunately, the London experience becomes a nightmare : the pain and the emotions are too intense. Now, he will have overcome a long and exhausting depressive phase, that will force him to travel around the world in the hope of overcoming his sorrow. Wherever he goes, from London to Tokyo, Moscow to Bilbao, he is still possessed by the memory of Michael…"

The Ebook also includes exclusive paintings of MJ by spanish artist colavidas...You can see some of them here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT0P04iawFw

Let's have a look on some reviews of the ebook "Michael Diary of a Fan":

"I just read this book and for those fans still in pain, I HIGHLY recommend it'' Mj-Upbeat.com

''A wonderfull Ibook written by Franck Vidiella a big fan from Michael Jackson is sharring his memories on the day Michael died '' Mjforeverlove.wordpress.com

"I can highly recommend this ebook. Good to read and it made me realise I was not the only one who found it difficult coming to terms with Michael's death in the first year. Takes you through all the emotions of the grieving process and shows there is 'light at the end of the tunnel' for those who are still in mourning" Soulmum - Mjjuniverse.com

And also.....FULL REVIEW by Kitsune from kingofthedancefloor.com :

"The Book Michael. Diary of a fan is a book about memories, pain of a fan after the death of Michael Jackson.

It starts of with the date June 25tb 2009 and the writer has written down his thoughts he had on that day. It is written in a way that enables the reader to get deep into the feelings.All the things that happened that day are described in a way that brings tears into my eyes. It´s like feeling all that again. The hope, the fear and the pain after it was clear that Michael is dead.

This Book is filled with emotions, all the depression and problems a fan was going through and the hurt. How can someone bear an Idol´s death and all that sadness afterwards. All the questions we all had in mind … why does it hurt that much or are we normal, and how to manage to make the first move to recover?

In short I really enjoyed reading it as it was not a book over Michael – it was a very personal book and I think very many of us where going through exactly what is described in it. Some did talk about that some did not.
I can only thank Franck for that great opportunity he gave to me and Kotdf. It is a great book and It definitly should be read!!! THANK you!!"
KITSUNE, Source :
KingOfTheDanceFloor.com

Find more reviews of the ebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-le-journal-dun-fan/151597638212748

I think that I can't and don't want to go back to the days around June 25th 2009. This will bring me much pain, which I try to fight a year and a half.

we all feel the same way i dont need a book to tell me how someone else feels when i can relate very well to them without it. sorry but the reviews are nice.

Back