OPEN LETTER: If Michael Jackson and HIS Family was reading THIS Thread: What would YOU say...?

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
Dedicated to Mr. Michael Jackson, Prince, Paris, Blanket, and the Jackson Family~~~(c) 1995-2010

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E~~~

God Bless Forever & Always :angel:

:rollingpeace::rollingpeace:

Last edited:
Re: OPEN LETTER: If Michael Jacksom and HIS Family was reading THIS Thread: What would YOU say...?

Well, Michael Jackson can't read this thread because......well, nevermind.

To the family I guess I would say I hope they find happiness in whatever they do and the decisions they make....and that with all the media attention they've been getting I hope they have found moments of peace where they could reflect on their life and their relationship with Michael and find many reasons to smile.

I don't always agree with the family's actions or ideas, but I'm a fan of Michael and what this family does is really none of my business. So all I can do is support them when I think they are right and be silent when I think they're not.

For Michael's children I wish a happy life, may they have many proud moments and build wonderful memories. May they be as caring and kind as their father, and may they always remember him as a great dad.

x

Re: OPEN LETTER: If Michael Jacksom and HIS Family was reading THIS Thread: What would YOU say...?

Dedicated to Prince, Paris, Blanket, the Jackson Family, Fans, and Admirers~~~(c) 2010

Keep Helping To Heal The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

THINK ABOUT IT...!

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E

God Bless Forever & Always :angel: ~~~

Last edited:

For Family I would say thank you so much for giving to the world "someone" so special.
For Paris, Blanket and Prince you are very specials. The whole world loves you. Have a great and briliant future. Blessings
For Michael, I still love you and more each day. God stay with you.

Re:OPEN LETTER: If Michael Jacksom and HIS Family was reading THIS Thread: What would YOU say...?

Dedicated to Prince, Paris, Blanket, the Jackson Family, Fans, and Admirers~~~(c) 2010

It's Starting to look just like Christmas~~~

God Bless Always :angel:~~~

Last edited:
OPEN LETTER: If Michael Jacksom and HIS Family was reading THIS Thread: What would YOU say...?

Delete

Last edited:
i love you michael more and more but right now i love the family right now :yes:

Re:OPEN LETTER:If Michael Jackson, HIS Family & Fans were reading THIS Thread: What would YOU say..?

With regards to the Composition/Lyrics "FALL AGAIN"

Thursday April 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Michael: i wrote a new lyric a few days ago and I'm going to try it out with that beat

Sdeidjs: Wonderful

Sdeidjs: Sounds good

Michael:also re-working some other songs

Sdeidjs: You pleased with it

Sdeidjs: I bet that is interesting

Sdeidjs: The whole process

Sdeidjs:I loved all the remixes you did

Michael: yes i like fiddling around and tinkering with sounds

Sdeidjs: Smiles

Michael: i'm gonna see what else i can do with Fall Again tonight. who knows? we'll see.

Sdeidjs: You have a studio in your home

Sdeidjs: Yeah

Sdeidjs: How come

Michael: how come what?

Sdeidjs: reworking Fall Again

Michael: i'm just going to tinker with it. it isn't finished, after all.

Sdeidjs: Mmm

Sdeidjs: Can't wait to hear it

Michael: might, might not

Sdeidjs: Well tinker with it and see what comes of it

Michael: Yes ma'am

SDeidjs: Silly Goose

Michael: squak

SDeidjs: Giggles

Sdeidjs: Your Funny

Michael: Not just you, the lyric on the screen

Sdeidjs: What lyric?

Michael: Fall Again

Michael: and some additions

Sdeidjs: Awwe

Sdeidjs: Does it feel right

Sdeidjs: Can never go wrong with your gut

Sdeidjs: Right

Michael: Not sure. like i said...tinkering till it does feel just right

Sdeidjs: I think you will come up with something that feels right

Michael: what do YOU think: "you're all i find here in my heart, i wanna fall with you again. ever you'll be my other part, i wanna fall with you again". hmmm having a hard time deciding

Sdeidjs: Your very good with words

Sdeidjs: Mmmm

Sdeidjs: "you're all i find in my heart, i wanna fall with you again. i like that

Sdeidjs: not sure about the word ever

Michael: my thoughts too

Sdeidjs: how about forever instead of ever

Sdeidjs: hos that sound

Sdeidjs: opps hows

Michael: hmmmm that's why i chose ever. because forever didn't flow rhythmically as well. hmmmm let's see...

Michael: i might be able to do it in tripets though

Michael: opps triplets

Sdeidjs: What do you mean by that

Sdeidjs: Singing it 3 times

Michael: it's a musical term. no it has to do with rhythm and beat.

Sdeidjs: Ahh ok

Michael: it's toward the end of the song maybe it will work...i'll see when i get in the studio tonight

Please note: Out of respect for Mr.Michael Jackson the original user name has been changed as well as parts of this/these conversations have been omitted from electric (public) eyes to forever protect our Privacy.

"The Journal Of Reflection & Thoughts NOTHING IS BLACK OR WHITE"
(Proceeds will be donated to two prearranged mutually agreed upon charities)(c) 1995-2009

God Bless Always :angel: ~~~

:rollingpeace: :rollingpeace:

Last edited:
Local Family Friend Book (I Am Four by Jobie Hughes) made into Spielberg Film

Jobie from Spencer, OH... Congratulations to you for all your success..! Dreams really do come true...We are all "very proud" of you...!

If your interested in learning more about this up and coming Author...

Check Out Facebook.com\ Jobie Hughes

God Bless Always :angel: ~~~

I got to tell you with being the music buff that I am...Always searching, listening, learning...(I will fair warn you ahead of time, I can be a jabber jaws when it pertains to subjects of interest...Ahhh! don't say I didn't warn you...Giggles~~~)

Susie focus...focus I tell ya...Giggles~~~

Any who, I came across this classic that I feel is "MOST" fitting to share with each and everyone of you... a Dedication, a TRUE BLUE CLASSIC "to thee MOST Kind, Loving, and Compassionate "Human Being" that truly taught me to recognize the Who, the Why and the What this human being has always been about...the person I am today..!

Therefore,
Without further a do; "Mr.Michael Jackson Thank You For Being You~~~"

Keep Helping To Heal The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

(c) 2010

:rollingpeace: :rollingpeace:

Last edited:
Be who you say you are...and say what you feel...because those that matter, don't mind...and those that mind, don't matter..!

Happy Sister's Day !!

You May Or May Not Have My Blood,

But You Have My Heart and My Prayers.

NOW YOU'RE ON THE CLOCK!!!! IN 9 MINUTES SOMETHING WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY, BUT YOU HAVE TO TELL 9 SISTERS YOU LOVE THEM .

41394_1217769272_9578_q.jpg
? "We have the tools to achieve their rules..! (c) 1995

The Journal of Reflection & Thoughts "TRUTH" Of Justice Nothing IS Black Or White Part 1 of 2

Please note: Proceeds will be donated to two prearranged and mutualy agreed upon charities.

(c) 1995 - 2009

www.myspace.com/sdeidjs - Photos

Last edited:
Back