Justin Bieber Talks about Michael & Something Ironic Happens :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverKOP

Proud Member
Here's a new interview Justin did yesterday. I love his admiration for MJ, the kid definitely looks up to him :D. What I (and everyone in the interview) found ironic is that right after he talks about Michael...his phone rings. And surprise, surprise - his ringtone is Beat it! Sounds like MJ was responding to him in some sort of way lol. :D Though it was cute how out of all of the songs out there, THAT was his ringtone. Oh yeahhh :punk:
Voiceovers are a bit irritating, but all can be understood. Wonder if he's gonna get MJ's new album...

Really? You know these kinds of things happen. You think or talk about Michael and then something happens for ex) you hear his song, you see his picture or something relating to Michael.

lol if you believe in the afterlife and the paranormal id say this is common. Michael is with us and he lets us know one way or another ;)

This is the first time I have a little respect for this kid. :)

lol if you believe in the afterlife and the paranormal id say this is common. Michael is with us and he lets us know one way or another ;)

He's gotta start somewhere, lol. What better way than in front of a camera knowing somebody is gonna post it? It's one or two people at a time...At least one thread a week.

:D

...(he's trying to get the another certain thread going here...:cheeky:)

Wow. Cool that he's got MJ on his ringtone! :D Think Justin's a good lad, but he needs to make better music. But he's young so give him time. Michael also needed a bit experience before Off The Wall.

"Bieber assault". How many times didnt we hear this about Mike. Things like this a non-issue. People would do everything just to get in the newspaper. Dont believe the tabloids.

A good person really? He was recently under Canadian police investigation regarding an assault involving a 12-year-old boy in Vacouver.

http://www.ohthescandal.com/2010/10/18/justin-bieber-reportedly-investigated-for-alleged-assault/

I personally don't care about JB music and as a result don't know much about the kid.. However, it is really unfortunate that people use tabloid media source to prove their point. How about this link from Globe & Mail?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-of-an-overreaction-witnesses/article1761705/

Problem is that the medialoid is starting to treat JM (or any other celebrity for that matter) exactly like it treated Michael. Find the dirt, blow it out of proportion, sensationalize, destroy. The kid is 16 years old, for God's sake...

^^^unfortunately not just medialoid I'm afraid, but every anonymous poster behind a computer screen that feels the need to bully a 16 year old. Very noticeable on youtube, it's beyond cringeworthy. I've seen him once on SNL, don't know his music, nor am I particularly inclined to get to know more of it- but I noticed that somehow people have found a new punchline- a 16 year old who has much more success than all those who mock him.

Not hard to fathom that Michael of all people would take notice, no doubt.

^ Just so you know. I live in Canada and heard the news story many times. Bieber DID NOT assualt anyone. That was just a rumor. In fact, another boy called Bieber a "fag" while he was playing mini-golf and tried to start an altercation with Justin. So it was nothing bad on Justin Bieber's behalf. You can blame that idiot kid who insulted him.

Problem is that the medialoid is starting to treat JM (or any other celebrity for that matter) exactly like it treated Michael. Find the dirt, blow it out of proportion, sensationalize, destroy. The kid is 16 years old, for God's sake...

Oh please, do not compare MJ and and JB. There is nothing to compare. Michael was very humble and down to earth person with a huge talent at the same time. JB is not even close to this kind of quolities at this age.
Sure we have a huge conspirasy "thing" going on in Canada agianst JB and the police has nothing esle to do just to watch him.:)

Last edited:
^ Just so you know. I live in Canada and heard the news story many times. Bieber DID NOT assualt anyone. That was just a rumor. In fact, another boy called Bieber a "fag" while he was playing mini-golf and tried to start an altercation with Justin. So it was nothing bad on Justin Bieber's behalf. You can blame that idiot kid who insulted him.

Man, some people.

Actually, this video made me laugh so loud, especially his "alter ego" behind the computer.

People are really so obsessed with finally finding someone to ridicule, it's amazing.

People are really so obsessed with finally finding someone to ridicule, it's amazing.

I agree with this...

I'm really concerned about youth venturing into stardom. Knowing how sick Hollywood really is. Really sick. I'm tired of seeing people being destroyed or 'getting there' by means of that..

Edit: I can't access the video, it says it's been removed....

Justin Bieber should promote MJ's new album on his twitter.

"Go buy my idol's new album "Michael" on iTunes now!" I see celebs doing that all the time, about other artists, I wonder if anyone will do it for Michael. Highly unlikely considering all of the controversy.

I agree with this...

I'm really concerned about youth venturing into stardom. Knowing how sick Hollywood really is. Really sick. I'm tired of seeing people being destroyed or 'getting there' by means of that..

Edit: I can't access the video, it says it's been removed....

That's interesting, I still see it playing. It's just a guy describing very clearly how some people are trying to ridicule someone. I just loved the part where he's playing some guy behind a computer who's feeling all good about tearing someone down online. Very funny, if it wasn't so sad.

Yeah, I don't know what it is- it seems like stardom is also a competition in "who can hold out longer in the sea of disgusting", it's kind of disturbing to notice.

Last edited:
A good person really? He was recently under Canadian police investigation regarding an assault involving a 12-year-old boy in Vacouver.

http://www.ohthescandal.com/2010/10/18/justin-bieber-reportedly-investigated-for-alleged-assault/

Sure, MJ was contacting him in spirit, maybe teaching Justin how to behave in public :)

This teen thinks too much about himself.

Excuse me? Have you even read into this story before you posted it???
Justin was the victim in this situation, NOT the other way around. Please read what really happened instead of posting that inaccurate block of text. :doh:

Here - http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/17/justi...hobic-laser-tag-faggot-assault-investigation/

Sure, MJ was contacting him in spirit, maybe teaching Justin how to behave in public :)

This teen thinks too much about himself.

This is an outright LIE as others have pointed out.

Justin didn't do anything wrong. The 12 year old kid was harrassing Justin and used gay slurs to refer to him. Justin got fed up and told the kid off, but as I understand never hit or "assaulted" him. That's BS. That 12 year old is a bully, not Justin. That boy and his Father are just looking for an easy pay day and they decided to target Justin Bieber.

Justin is a good kid. It seems like you're just looking for reasons to bad talk him but don't go around making up stuff now.

I never liked his music, but he seems sweet. I hope he stays that way.

Excuse me? Have you even read into this story before you posted it???
Justin was the victim in this situation, NOT the other way around. Please read what really happened instead of posting that inaccurate block of text. :doh:

Here - http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/17/justi...hobic-laser-tag-faggot-assault-investigation/

Oh really? Than you must be blind or you read only TMZ. Read this one if another one is not enouh for you. i would trust CBC news information more more than TMZ shitty gossips.

The owner of a laser tag centre said Bieber was kicked out of the facility after a 12-year-old boy complained to staff he was hit by the singer.

Linteau said the boy suffered minimal injuries and did not require medical attention.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-co...laser-tag-richmond-assault.html#ixzz12dDUWTyC

Canada is the country where gay's marriges are LEGAL and you really cannot say something homophobic in public. Especially in Vacouver where we have a big gay community, in case if somebody does not know it yet. It sounds like a joke LOL that 12 y.o. was homophobic. It does not make any freaking sense. I do not believe one bit this BS story from TMZ. It was all made up to save Justin's ass imo. Money talks I guess.
Besides, there was a video on CNN a few month ago with JB kissing a girl in the car and all his girls/fans went nuts about it which is very unhealthy imo. I guess 12 y.o boys and girls and teens in jeneral know their idol's sexual orientation.
TMZ "homophobic" story makes no sense twice. Liars.

Last edited:
Asedora;3112452 said:
Oh really? Than you must be blind then or you read only TMZ. Read this one if another one is not enouh for you. i would trust CBC news information more more than TMZ shitty gossips.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-co...laser-tag-richmond-assault.html#ixzz12dDUWTyC

Canada is the country where gay's marriges are legal and you really cannot say something homofobic in public. Especially in Vacouver where we have a big gay community if somebody does not know yet. I do not believe one bit a BS story from TMZ. It was all made up.

Ironically, this particular CBC articles quotes TMZ. More ironically, even CBC story changes slightly the next day:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2010/10/18/bc-bieber-laser-complaint.html

This is medialoid for you. Tabloid media and so-called mainstream media, happily married. And more ironically, CBC then drops the story. Nothing to it?

And again, let me point you to Globe:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-of-an-overreaction-witnesses/article1761705/

But two witnesses say Mr. Bieber is the victim of an overreaction on the part of a 12-year-old boy and his family – not to mention the media.

“They kind of swarmed him a bit and again he was trying to make his way out and he apparently came into physical contact with the kid,” according to the witness.

The alleged victim was examined by a staff member of the laser tag centre and no bruise was detected. “It seemed to most of us it was an overreaction at the time; there was no mark on that kid at all.”

But the child’s family was very upset. The witness says the boy’s father identified himself as a lawyer and vowed to take the incident “very far. ... He was swearing up a storm. ... He was very aggressive.”

I myself believe "homophobic" TMZ story no more than I believe "Bieber assaulted innocent 12 years old" story or any other tabloid junk for that matter. However, after researching this story, I came to conclusion that this is classic tabloid twist. A mountain out of a molehill. Just because you read it in a magazine...

Last edited:
Oh really? Than you must be blind or you read only TMZ. Read this one if another one is not enouh for you. i would trust CBC news information more more than TMZ shitty gossips.

Canada is the country where gay's marriges are legal and you really cannot say something homofobic in public. Especially in Vacouver where we have a big gay community if somebody does not know it yet. it sounds like a joke LOL that 12 y.o. was homofobic. I do not believe one bit this BS story from TMZ. It was all made up to save Justin's image imo. Money talks I guess.

Lol...did you not read any of the posts that completely discredited "your version" of what happened?
Thanks for hijacking the thread by the way, it was meant to be positive :doh:
Back on topic, Kudos to Justin! :punk:

Ironically, this particular CBC articles quotes TMZ. More ironically, even CBC story changes slightly the next day:

This is medialoid for you. Tabloid media and so-called mainstream media, happily married. And more ironically, CBC then drops the story. Nothing to it?

Yes. Firts they reported what really happened and then they dicided sligtly to change the story to look more polite I guess. Even if they quote TMZ means very little.They do not say if they agree or not. This is what you call "happily married" mainstream media. It is not an irony, it just the media business. I guess boys' family was not a part of their interst at this point. JB generates a good profit and he is a new star the US media help to promote so far.
A "homophobic" story from TMZ was the best BS I have ever read.They could come out with something better than that.

Last edited:
Yes. Firts they reported what really happened

I rest my case. If that's what you want to believe, lets leave it there and agree to disagree. Off topic: By the way, speaking of CBC, I suggest you go there, type "Michael Jackson" in the search box and read the comments left by our fellow tolerant and non-ignorant Canadians. Frankly, I do not go to CBC to read any articles regarding Michael because, number one, they are normally a second-hand information and number two, ignorant comments normally upset me.

Back to the topic. I do believe that Justin is a good kid who, however, is promoted way too much. He is already a product. I wish him best of luck.

I rest my case. If that's what you want to believe, lets leave it there and agree to disagree. Off topic: By the way, speaking of CBC, I suggest you go there, type "Michael Jackson" in the search box and read the comments left by our fellow tolerant and non-ignorant Canadians. Frankly, I do not go to CBC to read any articles regarding Michael because, number one, they are normally a second-hand information and number two, ignorant comments normally upset me.

Back to the topic. I do believe that Justin is a good kid who, however, is promoted way too much. He is already a product. I wish him best of luck.

Anyways, this is the last I want to say. I would prefer CBC "second hand"
vs TMZ BS. TMZ drags MJ trough the mud any time they have this chance and still everybody reads them and it looks like nobody has a problem. lol
I would agree about Justin. He is a product already.
And so far they make money from him,his ass will be well protected imo One day a love from the media could turn to a nightmare. There is nothing new about it. So far he is a new star and everthing is cool.
It was a bit of confusion with the Canadian media but they fixed it fast enough to make the public think whatever they want to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back