"Dexter" Fans

Wingfoot

Proud Member
Any Dexter fans here? If yes, what did you think of the latest season?

On a related note, Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are apparently calling it quits after a 2-year marriage. Despite it being weird at first (since they play siblings on-screen), I think I liked them as a couple...They seem like genuinely nice people...

I'm a huge Dexter fan!!
I discovered this show only a few weeks ago and so far I have watched the first three seasons of the show.
I think it's brilliant and the writing is incredibly smart. The cast is excellent (I'm not a big fan of Jennifer aka Deb, but oh well... I guess she's OK) and Michael C. Hall is perfect as Dexter.
I am going to watch the 4th season starting today. I'm so excited! :wild:
I'm sure it's going to be great like seasons 1-3.

As for Michael and Jennifer - will someone please tell Mr. Hall I am available? :D :first_move:

I'm a huge Dexter fan!!
I discovered this show only a few weeks ago and so far I have watched the first three seasons of the show.
I think it's brilliant and the writing is incredibly smart. The cast is excellent (I'm not a big fan of Jennifer aka Deb, but oh well... I guess she's OK) and Michael C. Hall is perfect as Dexter.
I am going to watch the 4th season starting today. I'm so excited! :wild:
I'm sure it's going to be great like seasons 1-3.

As for Michael and Jennifer - will someone please tell Mr. Hall I am available? :D :first_move:

So glad that Dexter gained another fan! It's an amazing show...let me just tell you, Season 4 is THE BEST.

I wasn't a fan of Jennifer Carpenter at first either (her character was kind of annoying at first), but she's grown on me.

And don't you just love the opening credits? Brilliant...

Back