Neverland Ranch -- Returned to Former Glory

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch has been miraculously restored, after falling into disrepair in the last years of Michael Jackson's life.
1217-mj-house-ex1-credit.jpg

Colony Capital -- which owns Neverland -- surprised its employees yesterday by busing them north of Santa Barbara to host a Christmas bash at the compound.

colony_capital_holiday_party_neverland_npg_exc2_full.jpg

colony_capital_holiday_party_neverland_npg_exc1_full.jpg

colony_capital_holiday_party_neverland_npg_exc6_full.jpg

colony_capital_holiday_party_neverland_npg_exc4_full.jpg

colony_capital_holiday_party_neverland_npg_exc5_full.jpg

colony_capital_holiday_party_neverland_npg_exc3_full.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure that's what Michael would have wanted - Colony Capital using Neverland as a place to host parties.

I don't think Michael's stake in Neverland after the Colony Capital venture was ever made public though. But this perturbes me, I will never flinch from point of view that the kids should be in control of what happens when they are older.

when i saw the headline, i thought it's a good news. then, i saw it's from tmz, my heart sank. my heart sank further when i read a bunch of venture capitalists and investment bankers are holding a christmas party at neverland... is neverland ritz carlton now? gosh... this is disgusting.

a bunch of bankers dance, party, get drunk at michael's former residence... sad. sad. sad.

the news is getting more depressing everyday.

according to media reports at the time of the deal mj was said to be majority owner of the estate. which business wise would be logical as it insured mj the final say. and capital only put around 25 mill into the estate. seeing as the press dont write pro mj things for the sake of it im inclined to believe such reports unless facts say otherwise.

I like that they've been restoring it, but it's the reason it's being restored that worries me. And hosting parties down there...:mello: I agree Neverland should go to Michael's children, not anyone else.

Two bus brought the "Former Glory"...

Former Glory can be brought by only 2 BUS?

My wish is that Never land could be restored like it was when Michael was there... I mean EVERYTHING! ALL the amusement part stuff, the animals and everything and i could be like Disney...but for sick children and adults... in memory of Michael... NOT like Grace land where ppl. pay to get in to look at Elvis's home...

But thats just a wishful thinking! I hope it happened someday though.

L.o.v.e.
Romi

maybe this is a start? It looks like they are going to open te Neverland like Graceland. Why fix the whole ranch for just employee's partys??

It does looked better than before, much more beautiful I'd say, I feel like dead dream is coming back to me, I can feel like I wanna visit there.

Quite depressing, in my opinion.
And really heartbreaking.

:(

Im glad that its been fixed up but i think neverland should belong 2 his children

when i saw the headline, i thought it's a good news. then, i saw it's from tmz, my heart sank. my heart sank further when i read a bunch of venture capitalists and investment bankers are holding a christmas party at neverland... is neverland ritz carlton now? gosh... this is disgusting.

a bunch of bankers dance, party, get drunk at michael's former residence... sad. sad. sad.

the news is getting more depressing everyday.
This is my thought exactly. I'm sure Michael would have wanted strangers visiting his home getting drunk and just partying...

Elusive is right, I remember that very well the press releases around that time did stress that MJ remained the majority owner of Neverland

Seeing pictures of Neverland is sad, not because of it's condition but b/c Michael is not here anymore. Without Michael Jackson, Neverland is worthless.

Elusive is right, I remember that very well the press releases around that time did stress that MJ remained the majority owner of Neverland

Seeing pictures of Neverland is sad, not because of it's condition but b/c Michael is not here anymore. Without Michael Jackson, Neverland is worthless.

it is not going to be same whatever they do ,so estate might use it for their benefit .i think that was the whole point to keep majority of shares from mjs part ,so the he can benefit from that without having to take care of it other wise he could have sold it and we all know that he never wanted to go back.

Michael Jackson created Neverland is to be a respite for the poor and disadvantaged. It should remain so.

Back