Most played song on the new album

mariemarie

Guests
What's your most played song on the new MICHAEL album, fans? Be honest, and was it the first song you liked, or was it your second favorite, but it became the most played as the days lingered on!!

Check your play-count, and lets see who's the most craziest among us when it comes to having songs on repeat.

Behind the Mask! Can't get enough of it. It's Michael heaven. Who do you loooooooooooooooove?

Behind the Mask all the way !!

and Hollywood Tonight is a close second ;)

Behind the Mask! Can't get enough of it. It's Michael heaven. Who do you loooooooooooooooove?

The song of the century!!! I'm so in love with it!!! :wub::wub::wub:
Mine are Behind the Mask, Monster and Hollywood Tonight. I always come back to those songs. Right now Monster is the most played on my iTunes, but I think I played BTM non-stop for a day when I got the album and played it on my sterio LOL. My mood right now is clearly uptempo, lol.

Best of Joy for me. It confirms the rule that Michael Jackson has never recorded a bad song when singing in falsetto - DSTYGE, Give It Up, Can't Let Her Get Away, In The Closet, etc.

It's all tainted for me, though, to be honest. A truly wasted opportunity.

It's a tie between "Behind the Mask" and "Monster". They're both such fantastic songs!

Hollywood Tonight...by far.

But also Monster, Much too soon & Behind the mask

I always listen to the whole album, but my favourites are "best of joy", "behind the mask" and "monster".

I checked stats because all my players count the most played. So the five most played for me are:
1. Hollywood Tonight
2. Best Of Joy
3. Much Too Soon
4. Monster
5. Another Day

Last edited:
Thats a tie between BEST OF JOY, MONSTER,HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT, MUCH TOO SOON and BEHIND THE MASK... If i could play them at the same time, I would... :lol:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

LMAO, I know what you mean :hysterical::hysterical:

Hmmm. Much Too Soon for the ballads, and Behind the Mask for the uptempo songs. (But I put Blue Gangster in my Michael mix, so that's right up there!)

My top 3 most played songs are:

1. Monster
2. Best Of Joy
3. Behind The Mask

and Much Too Soon is a close 4th

Monster and HMH. Behind The Mask, Hollywood Tonight, and KYHU are close behind.

Monster - 137 Plays
Hollywood Tonight - 132 Plays
Breaking News (Album Version) - 120 Plays/ Streamed Version - 87 plays
Behind The Mask - 113 Plays
Best Of Joy - 105 Plays

Back