Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 140 USD (75%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

View RSS Feed

Blog

Member Blogs

1. Lessons learned from Michael Jackson - Pure, Unconditional Love

Before I can explain fully how Michael taught me about pure, unconditional love, I need to become deeply personal and explain my past and my inner demons and fears, so you can appreciate the full magnitude of his impact on me.
    I am not afraid to bare my soul as I only hope with all my heart that others can benefit from reading my experience and heal in the way I was healed. My heart was healed although it was broken first due to the grief of losing him, even though I had never met him or ...
    Categories
    Blog
  2. Dear Michael (wounds time will heal )a poem heart written

As the world stood still we had to hear a terrible broadcast about your
    death two years ago to the day June 25th you was laid to rest
    while we all continue to be bless with your music the life you
    gave to others we when all felt alone the sound of your voice we
    was never alone we sang along to many great songs you left a
    legacy behind at times thought
    In mind to even think twice about having your own children
    you prove the world you was able ...
    Categories
    Blog
  3. Michael,thank you.......

Dear Michael,thank you for coming to my dream to encourage me and comfort,i know you must be received the letters i wrote to you,hear my heart in of prayer.......i'm glad to cry.......i'll go on well,when i leave the world,you come to meet me?Michael,I MISS YOU SO MUCH!YOU KNOW?
    Tags: thoughts Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Blog , diary
  4. Your Magic.......

Michael,because working reason,i have about two weeks didn't come here.......sometimes feel bad,i'll watch something about your video,although not understand what do you laugh,but also will follow the hey hey giggle,so the mood will become better and better!in china there are many fans are like me!Michael,i miss your smile.......
    But will curse is:cannot use facebook,twitter,youtube.......so some video can't see,i think now worldwide outside except china and north korea,no other country is ...
    Tags: essays Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Blog , diary
  5. Little things that make my heart smile

The other day I was waiting for a tram when a man came to me asking me to give money to a charity. I'm usually not interested in these street charities and prefer to donate to the well known organizations. But this man, who was selling small dolls, seemed different. I was very impatient with him at first as I didn't want to donate and I was in a hurry. But the way he was all into it, smiling, relaxed - he really seemed like he put his heart into what he was doing and that he believed in it. So I ...
    Categories
    Blog
  6. Liza on Michael and his childhood

I had good friends. I had great parents, and I did not have people using me every second of my life. I did not have people looking at me as a commodity without somebody else there to say, Dont treat her like that'. Think about it, Michael Jackson did more good for people than anybody will ever know, and all of his friends know it.

- Liza Minnelli Aug 31, 2009
    Categories
    Blog
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12