View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I Love Videogames!

Assassin's Creed is the best game ever. Now I'm playing the second game, Ezio Auditore is a great character!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael" book release date Nov 15 ,2011 / Excerpt posted at @pg151

[QUOTE=moodyblue97;3542169]And this is what I have to say with the risk of getting more hate. And I try not to be cryptic this time.

What Michael publically stated wasn´t always accurate. Sometimes he said more than one thing about the same subject. I´ve two versions when it comes to Blanket, one that Michael said on TV and one that he gave me in private.
    I have avoided this thread for a long time. Many things in that book is fabricated, they are bits of what happened. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. odd coinencidence

I was reading 'Dancing the Dream' I read parts 1 & 2 of the poem Magical Child(I just got the book for Christmas) and I paused while reading it because the boy in the poem is just like the main character in the novel that I started writing.Even though I originally based the main character off of Michael.So, I thought that was pretty weird.:moonwalk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Top 5 Worst & Best Moments in 2011

[B][I][U]Top 5 Worst 2011 Moment[/B][/I][/U]

[B]5. The Vancouver Riot[/B]
    Due to the result of the Stanley Cup victory to the Boston Bruins in a 4-0 loss in Game 7, the Vancouver Canucks fans once again started a riot since 1994 over a Game 7 loss to the NY Rangers (which they haven't won the Cup in 54 years). The fans in Vancouver are just as bad as Montreal, they just show themselves as a sore loser and a bunch of whiny babies.

[B]4. Leaving Naruto Forums[/B] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. When Will It Stop?

When will the books focusing on crazy assumptions stop being written. I would expect this from tabloid reporters but not from people close to Michael. I will not give an opinion on Frank Cascio's book until I have seen a copy for myself. I don't want to jump the gun because it's really a bad feeling to assume and end up wrong. From the preview itself I'm already iffy about purchasing the book. I just hoped that there will be in the future a true testiment that will focus on Michael Jackson's talent, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Hockey Theme

The famous jingle "The Hockey Theme" has been part CBC's Hockey Night In Canada for a long time until 2008. TSN has now owned the jingle and CBC has got a new theme called "Canadian Gold" although I must admit it's a good jingle for HINC, but the old Hockey Theme fits better on CBC. Now it's still not the same, I mean the TSN version of the Hockey Theme just plain sucks. I don't care about the license issues, I want that jingle back to Hockey Night In Canada. It isn't the same ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Don Cherry knows best

The only person I know who knows what's best for hockey is none other than the former Boston Bruins coach and yet best known for "Coaches Corner", Don Cherry.

I do believe he knows what's best for hockey because he knows what's best for the kids in hockey to make teach them lessons and to be safe. Yet I still don't understand people couldn't stand him, they think he's nuts and so hypocritical they wanted him off CBC and that fact pisses me off. The people are the ones hypocritical, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Are You Scared Yet?

I was watching Ghosts and the Making of Ghosts and it made me miss and appreciate Michael's genius more and more I tell you. Everything from the story line to his concepts and the choreography just watching the master at work is mesmerizing. Being that Halloween is on Monday I might as well unveil something special so what I think I'm going to do is have it up on Monday. Oh this should be good!!! Until then enjoy these!!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9Cp4rd7mI[/url]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Horror Movies!

It's starting already, even the classics and guess who's been watching? Yes, I have enjoyed them too. Makes me want to make my own even if it's not the big budget just make some fun ones. I don't like to scare in a bad way but for fun yes I like it. I have watched some classics on TCM that is Turner Classic Movies and they have been quite entertaining. I love the black and white films I really do they make me feel like some of today's film makers should take notes. I have been doing some sketching ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Is all HOPE lost now

PHEW...
    I keep thinking all HOPE is lost...

I this world where there is NO dignity... NO respect... NO privacy...
    ONLY hurt and slander...

PLEASE if possible don't look at the piccie... its heartbreaking to say at least...
    All I wanted to do was HUG Michael :better:
    Put on his fave pajamas and cover him with a warm blanket...
    He looks cold

Sowwy, just needed to 'vent' this...

Hang on guys... ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast