View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. BAD25 Pictures

[QUOTE=AMG;3708060]BAD 25 - All Stuff!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Z4WgW.jpg[/IMG] [/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Abortion, Fame, and 'Bad': Listening to Michael Jackson's Unreleased Demos - Joseph Vogel

In late 1986, Michael Jackson was pacing in Westlake Audio's Studio D, singing to himself: "I feel so bad, I feel really bad, God music makes me feel good."
    "At the time, we had no idea the name of the album was going to be called Bad," jokes assistant engineer, Russ Ragsdale.
    It wasn't the only revelation for the crew at Westlake. It turned out in the interval between Thriller and the official start of the Bad sessions, Jackson had written some 60-70 new songs. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Exclusive - full songs: Bad 25 cd2

[QUOTE=mkgenie;3707284][INDENT]EXCLUSIVE

FULL SONGS:

Links removed _no leaks before release[/INDENT]
    [/QUOTE]
    :swoon::girl_sigh:
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#800080]*Thanks to the [COLOR=#696969]original poster[/COLOR], I shall keep this as a reference to the tracks for whenever I break my vow of abstinence from listening to 'em [/COLOR][/FONT]

Updated 12-09-2012 at 08:27 AM by MjsLovelyOne88

Categories
    Blog , unreleased material
  4. Vindicating michael - a must read!

Support of Affidavit Concerning Criminal Conduct of Tom Sneddon - 2005 Michael Jackson Trial - The P
    www.thepetitionsite.com
    This petition serves to express our concern and belief that former District Attorney Thomas Sneddon... (2006

PLEASE SIGN PETITION AS SOON AS!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Back to stay

Hello MJ fam :ciao:

August started pretty BAD for me and I'm glad I'm out of the woods now...

I'm so glad, I'm BACK here... My SOUL HOME
    I MISSED you all...

I do HOPE my new GP is right as he put me on a 'stomach/ bowel' friendly diet
    and I should avoid STRESS too

Well, since it has been the 3rd Doc that 'scolded' me to "avoid stress" I 'finally' listened...

With the diet and LOW ...
    Tags: diet, health, stress Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. VHS restoration Smith MotionDSP : Steve Jobs interview

[QUOTE=Memefan;3691262][URL="http://www.maclife.com/article/columns/restoring_lost_interview_steve_jobs"]How the lost Steve Jobs interview was restored from a VHS tape to something worthy of theatrical release[/URL][/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Incredible lifelike Michael Jackson Thriller bust [Update] The Creator comments in our thread

[QUOTE=godaiking;3687900]Hi everyone,

Just wanted to pass on some new pics of my revised MJ sculpt. I've fixed a few things like the eyes and other small parts. Still not a 100% but I think it looks better than the previous ones I've done:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/godaiking/MJ%20casts/1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/godaiking/MJ%20casts/michael_jackson_lifesize_bust_mj_r_pic4_thriller__by_godaiking-d5aet7r.jpg[/IMG] ...
  8. MJ unreleased tracks

[QUOTE=Pentum;3686851][B]
    Buffalo Bill (1983) (Michael Jackson)
    Michael Jackson
    [/B][COLOR=red][B]Inspired by the legendary gunfighter James Butler Hickok aka Buffalo "Wild Bill"
    Hickok. Supposed to be an outtake of the album [U]VICTORY (1984)[/U] by The Jacksons,
    later intended to be released on the album [U]BAD (1987)[/U].[/B][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#008000]Sources:
    [/COLOR][/B]
    [LIST][*]Michael Jackson's then manager Frank Dileo in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. I.F. 100th Year

My hometown of Iroquois Falls, Ontario is celebrating it's 100th Year in the beginning of August until the 6th which is a Civic Holiday and also my dad's 48th birthday. I watched the fireworks last night and while I saw it I was listening to "Man In The Mirror" on my iPod making it sound like I'm watching the fireworks during his concert finale.

I don't know what else is gonna happen during the event since I'll be at my family's for a long weekend.

Happy 100 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. MJ vidéos shot on film.

[QUOTE=Skizzorpuppy;3682728]Here is a run down of the videos and what format they were shot and edited on. As you can see a great deal of MJ's videos would need remastering and in some cases the entire post process recreated for HD.

1979 "Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough" 1980 "Rock with You" 1980 "She's Out of My Life"
    (I think this was shot on video, but it could be film. It could just look like video because of the late 70’s quality video tape.) ...
    Categories
    Blog
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast