View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The moving day

omg talk about a hassle. ok today we were supposed to move some of the bigger stuff to the house today and it snowed BIG TIME. the house has a few issues like the floors aint all that level but all in all it is a good house. just mother hates it, father hates it, I love it. she says its falling in but i think she does't like it bc dad doesn't like it. the upstairs of the house is my room its like one big room and all these closet spaces and everything. i love it... but...... i have to go where they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Vision (Tribute concert to Michael Jackson Bad Tour version with Naruto)

I have visioned for 5 long years that I wanted to do a tribute concert to Michael. Bad Tour style that it.

Titled "Born To Be Bad".

Plus I wanted to include chracters from Naruto, because I've always said I wanted to share Naruto with Michael. On the first show I was thinking of having 5 characters in the show Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Sakura and Rock Lee as the first leg of the Bad Tour and for the second show I was thinking of doing a secong leg show and add ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'm the BRAVE one

:hiya: to the MJJC Fam

I just wanted to THANK YOU all from the abyss of my soul...

To the world, this place isn't REAL and only a FANTASY but can a 'fantasy' give YOU the courage and strength to head out in the BIG BAD world again

As, this is my BRAVE step again... I'm applying for a job again... Start with Part time and in the ADMIN/ PROMO stuff...

Otherwise, I'll just be 'labelled' as a VULNERABLE person that NEEDS to be 'controlled' ...
    Tags: brave, mjfam Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Michael Jackson's Posthumous Tribute to Whitney - The estate

[QUOTE=qbee;3600008]Very beautiful and appropriate _ Nice move and tribute from Michael's Estate :wub:[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Celebrity Grief is REAL! *my Thought on it*

Celebrity Grief is REAL!

Celebrity Grief is REAL! Its as REAL as the bond or conecction you felt and feel witthe the artist.
    Its as REAL as a' loss of a' Pet,Parent etc...

And yes I grieve over a' celebrity,does that make me crazy? No!
    Poeple may not understand why,but its 10000% REAL and would love that people open their eyes and acknowledge it as such,and not see many with me and my feelings as crazy etc...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Screwjobs

I've seen screwjobs. Unlike the Montreal Screwjob, I've seen way different screwjobs than that.

Like I've seen one myelf during the Dudley Hewitt Cup my hometown was hosting 5 years ago, it was in overtime and it was Schreiber Diesels (SIJHL) against our Abitibi Eskimos (NOJHL), I don't know what the score is, so it was overtime and one of our players from the Eskis got a penalty and we're outraged by that call we threw litter on the ice I was volunteering for V/A that time, then ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Hey ya, MJ-fam... missed you all

Hey y'all!
    Wow, it seems like its been forever since I've been here. Been very busy for the past few years. I missed all of my dear friends on here and on other boards.
    Hopefully, they're all still here, all those I used to run around the world with and all over the internet, camping out in the cold and chanting his name below hotel windows. It's been an incredible journey, hasn't it been?
    Anyways, I missed all the very dear and cherished friends I gained over the years because ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. I Love Videogames!

Assassin's Creed is the best game ever. Now I'm playing the second game, Ezio Auditore is a great character!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael" book release date Nov 15 ,2011 / Excerpt posted at @pg151

[QUOTE=moodyblue97;3542169]And this is what I have to say with the risk of getting more hate. And I try not to be cryptic this time.

What Michael publically stated wasn´t always accurate. Sometimes he said more than one thing about the same subject. I´ve two versions when it comes to Blanket, one that Michael said on TV and one that he gave me in private.
    I have avoided this thread for a long time. Many things in that book is fabricated, they are bits of what happened. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. odd coinencidence

I was reading 'Dancing the Dream' I read parts 1 & 2 of the poem Magical Child(I just got the book for Christmas) and I paused while reading it because the boy in the poem is just like the main character in the novel that I started writing.Even though I originally based the main character off of Michael.So, I thought that was pretty weird.:moonwalk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast