View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. So nice to be back here....

Well, it's been a pretty long time since I've been here. I have no idea why my profile says I joined in 2011, more like mid 2009....
    I have so many fond memories of this place. I was staying in Australia for 11 months when Michael died. I needed comfort like only fans could give, so I came here. People were so understanding and so helpful. For a long time this was my online home. I would come to chat in the Aussie thread, play little games or just roam around reading. I made so many friends ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Justice for michael jackson!

I heard the recording of Michael on may 10, 2009 AND i almost cryed cause thats not the michael we know and love that some one we cant even discribe as michael . I think its sad how ever day MJ's family has to watch MURRY act like he didnt do anything when we all know that he did kill MICHAEL JOSHEPH JACKSON ! So im praying for is mother, father, Janet, Rebbie, La toya, Jermaine, Tito, Randy, Marlon, Prince, Paris, and Baby Blanket.

To all the fans Let there be Justice for Michael ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Man We Love.

As i sat listening to the trial today my thoughts were not directly on the proceedings. My thoughts were with The Jackson family and Michael's Children. With everything that was presented in court today you have to wonder how much the children heard. We can not shelter them from this no matter how much we fight the media. The man we love was put frontwards and backwards through the ringer. He was called (in not so many words) every name in the book and Jan V. Mitchell never let us forget she was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Lessons On Friendships!

Okay what I didn't know about people is that once you leave your former place of employment they leave you too. Here let me explain, what happened was I got a better postion at another job and my friend who I thought I was cool with just bailed on me. I mean when she found out I was going to another job with a better position and treatment she like totally iced me. I was thinking about keeping my other job as a second job but then again if she is icing me who's next? I know I'm not supposed to care ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. When the trial is over it will be time to say goodbye to MJJC

Hello Gaz, MJJC members and mods,
    firstly I want to thank you all so much for all your help, your info your support over the yrs. This has been a truly wonderful forum and I have got so much from being a member here. It has been somewhere to come to pop in and share with people who understand and do not judge my lifelong love of Michael Jackson.
    I have been doing alot of thinking lately and have decided to leave after the trial is over. I will be around and posting until then. Then, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. How I feel right now

How do I feel?
    Well Michael has been gone for over two yrs. Two yrs without the light that shone so brightly in my life.
    But I know Michael is at peace
    And when Murray is put away for his crime I'm hoping it will grant me some peace and it will draw a line under my life with Michael in it and go forward not forgetting but moving on. I feel a big change coming in my life. Michael will get justice and I can let go.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Dear Conrad Murray

Why did you do it?

Every human life is important in your field. As a doctor, you do what's in the best interest of the patient. You treat them with care and compassion. Your Texas patients seem to agree that you treated them like a doctor should. You treated them like the human beings they are. You did your job.

In this field where each of your patients are supposed to be treated with the respect and care, why did you treat Michael Jackson like a lab rat? Is it because ...

Updated 20-09-2011 at 07:24 AM by StephluvsMJ

Categories
    Blog
  8. feels is words of saddnss that cry out for HELP

[COLOR=#ff0000]my life been so much piss in me cause people around me, love ones around me, other peoples around me
    they don't get me what i'm feeling inside it hurts

my mom & dad they tell me that i'm noy allow to cry
    so one day i told them to stupid up & i say i'm allow to cry

people think is not big idea being slow they don't understand that inside of me i live everyday slow inside it disn't go away i'm bron with it lives with me
    it hard ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. CARTOONS, I Love Them How About You?

Yes,if I want to get away from all the dramas of everyday life I don't drink, I won't do anything

reckless, what I do is curl up in my bed and pop in some cartoons. You know I am a huge fan of the

classics and Disney animated films. I can't take watching the news all the time because I end up with

a headache or depressed. So what I love to do is pop in some Looney Toons, Popeye, Disney, and

then I also love Nick Toons like Doug, ...
  10. Reading Opens Up Imagination!

I know we hear this statement over and over but I found this to be true. Especially when reading classic Children's Fairy Tales. I also like to see different adaptations of the story too because it makes you wonder more and truly use your imagination. For example, reading the differences in Disney's versions of Peter Pan, Cinderella, and Beauty and The Beast and reading the original adaptations from the authors is mind blowing because you see the imagination and creativity it took to bring such ...
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast