View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I miss you and love you, what more can I say?

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Michael dear sweet Michael.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]I love you and miss you[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]More than words can ever say[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]I wish so much you didnt leave us that day[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Gone to a better place[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Resting at last for sure[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]You mean everything ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Finally MJJC got blogs!

Okay this may have happened a long time ago for all I know, but I've just discovered it!

I used to be on here all the time, every day, when I was in Australia. This site was such a healing place for me. It helped so much. Just having others that understand, and didn't judge, and all loved MJ, was such a wonderful thing after his death.

After I moved back to the States, I was and still am without internet, so I've only been able to stop around once in a while. I miss ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Monster [Fully leaked without 50Cent] DISCUSSION

[QUOTE=andyroser;3108944]A PM would be great please! [/QUOTE]
    [url]http://www.mediafire.com/?xr563hsi34xacth#1[/url]

enjoy !!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Being one of many, many extras for "Hold My Hand"

Sometimes you just feel like life is a story. Or you suddenly find yourself being in a story that you want to retell.

"Hold My Hand" is such a story. What are the odds of the first single of a posthumous album to carry such a message? And what are the odds that is would be fans who would be the extras in that first single?

I remember coming to MJJC last Wednesday, checking. And then I saw that thread. "Do you want to be in the video". I read it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sunflowers or roses? Love when the going gets rough.

Somehow my heart hurts. I even cried tears feeling the disrespect with which Michael's fans treat another. I'm that melodramatic.

"And with your pen you torture men, you'd crucify the Lord." Yes, indeed. Because we are all too willing to crucify one another with never ending loads that are firing from our pens.

So much talk about Love and upholding what all sides in this call "Michael's legacy". What is Michael's legacy? Healing the world with music? ...

Updated 28-11-2010 at 07:48 PM by Pace,MioDolceCuore

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Ache

[CENTER][FONT=Tahoma]I'm heartbroken.I didn't think it could be more painful than it already was,but all the recent events are crushing my spirit.I'm exhausted and I didn't really do anything today.My whole body hurts.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]We shouldn't have to be dealing with this chaos.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]Fake vocals,confusion and constant embarrassment instead of the excitement of a new album,the first album since he left.It should be something done ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Oprah and my view

Today I watched Oprah and for the first time i really didn't chew my bottom lip off. Today she had Mrs. Kathrine Jackson on her show. There are many things you can say about Mama K but what you can not deny is that she loved her children. Joe on the other hand only seen Dollar Signs when he looked at his kids. No matter what he has said in the past Joe Jackson was way to hard on his children, ALL of them. It is one thing to discipline your kids its another to use a strap. Michael was scared ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Un-Be-Liev_Able!

Today we get a sample of whats to come. One 42 second clip of a song from our beloved King Of Pop. And all we can do is have some people come in and say its fake. We all know Michael Over recorded on all his albums. I am completely shocked at some of the fans here for how they act and i shouldn't be that way. So many years has went by from the time Michael had his fall out with Tommy Motolla yet we cant forgive and forget. Michael obviously did so why cant we?

[LEFT]As for the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. My MJ Album

Removed.

Updated 20-06-2012 at 06:07 PM by JohnC

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. I'm very sorry...

Removed.

Updated 20-06-2012 at 06:07 PM by JohnC

Categories