View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. When Will It Stop?

When will the books focusing on crazy assumptions stop being written. I would expect this from tabloid reporters but not from people close to Michael. I will not give an opinion on Frank Cascio's book until I have seen a copy for myself. I don't want to jump the gun because it's really a bad feeling to assume and end up wrong. From the preview itself I'm already iffy about purchasing the book. I just hoped that there will be in the future a true testiment that will focus on Michael Jackson's talent, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Hockey Theme

The famous jingle "The Hockey Theme" has been part CBC's Hockey Night In Canada for a long time until 2008. TSN has now owned the jingle and CBC has got a new theme called "Canadian Gold" although I must admit it's a good jingle for HINC, but the old Hockey Theme fits better on CBC. Now it's still not the same, I mean the TSN version of the Hockey Theme just plain sucks. I don't care about the license issues, I want that jingle back to Hockey Night In Canada. It isn't the same ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Don Cherry knows best

The only person I know who knows what's best for hockey is none other than the former Boston Bruins coach and yet best known for "Coaches Corner", Don Cherry.

I do believe he knows what's best for hockey because he knows what's best for the kids in hockey to make teach them lessons and to be safe. Yet I still don't understand people couldn't stand him, they think he's nuts and so hypocritical they wanted him off CBC and that fact pisses me off. The people are the ones hypocritical, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Are You Scared Yet?

I was watching Ghosts and the Making of Ghosts and it made me miss and appreciate Michael's genius more and more I tell you. Everything from the story line to his concepts and the choreography just watching the master at work is mesmerizing. Being that Halloween is on Monday I might as well unveil something special so what I think I'm going to do is have it up on Monday. Oh this should be good!!! Until then enjoy these!!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9Cp4rd7mI[/url]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Horror Movies!

It's starting already, even the classics and guess who's been watching? Yes, I have enjoyed them too. Makes me want to make my own even if it's not the big budget just make some fun ones. I don't like to scare in a bad way but for fun yes I like it. I have watched some classics on TCM that is Turner Classic Movies and they have been quite entertaining. I love the black and white films I really do they make me feel like some of today's film makers should take notes. I have been doing some sketching ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Is all HOPE lost now

PHEW...
    I keep thinking all HOPE is lost...

I this world where there is NO dignity... NO respect... NO privacy...
    ONLY hurt and slander...

PLEASE if possible don't look at the piccie... its heartbreaking to say at least...
    All I wanted to do was HUG Michael :better:
    Put on his fave pajamas and cover him with a warm blanket...
    He looks cold

Sowwy, just needed to 'vent' this...

Hang on guys... ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Wrote a letter to my mom, ending our relationship....

Was one of the hardest things I've ever done. But, it's something I REALLY needed to do, probably a long time ago. It was still hard though.

My mom was pretty much a dead beat mom, only called, wrote or saw me once in a while and then was gone again. I have been seeing a psychologist and we finally figured out this is where a lot of my inner pain is from. Since I was a kid and even until recently, I always had this fantasy that one day she would turn into the mom I wanted and actually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Halloween Thriller!!

Well around this time of the year the season of Fall begins and being a MJ fan of course I am watching Ghost and Thriller. I also look at the scary horror films and eating candy enjoying The Simpsons Tree House Horror but there is something else that I love to do. You guessed it, I love the coustumes and dressing up. The make up and fun of that day but then again you can't forget the pranks. I love harmless fun but I don't like throwing eggs especially throwing the stinky ones. I scrapped my knees ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. What Gets You In Your Creative Zone?

I always love to know the different ways people get into their creative zone. For me, when I'm listening to great music surrounded by great art. Sounds silly but it's true. What gets you in your zone? This might be might shortest blog ever. lol
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Baby, Im Amazed at the way you love me.

It's amazing how someone can come in and totally change your life. Be it a mother, father, friend or even the biggest selling recording artist in the world. With the new spot light fixed on Michael Jackson we fans "Come Together" in more ways than one. We loved one man unconditionally and still do, he has had a profound impact on all of our lives in one way or another. People may ask us what our fixation is with Mr.Jackson we tell him its his huge talent that gets our blood pumping and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast