View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Michael for me.

The legend of all legends.
    The man who was known everywhere.
    The man who wanted the best for all people.
    The man was Michael Jackson.

Michael we will never forget you.
    You are missed by all your fans.
    You showed me a lot of things.
    You made me realize a lot of things.
    You made me to a better person.

I'm proud to call myself,
    A fan of Michael Jackson.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Larry's Reviews: Danger Days, The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

[IMG]http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f6526a29970b-800wi[/IMG]

It's My Chemical Romance's 4th studio album, and they have most certainly polished their sound, now this album has a few short spoken interludes which i will not count in my final scoring.
    The way i score is simple, i score each song out of 10 and give a percentage by dividing the score i gave with the total score (in this case 120) and then multiplying by 100.

1. Na Na Na ...
    Categories
    Larry's Reviews
  3. Larry's Reviews: Michael

Hold My Hand 8/10: This song is a masterpiece and definitely shows that Michael's vocal talent only got better with age, the lyrics and the extra Michael we hear (on top of the 2008 version) are the songs upsides, however, Akon's annoying auto-tuned rapping brings this song down.

Hollywood Tonight 9/10: The groovy bass and the beatboxing grab you, and the first lines of the song sound like a new Michael that is new and ready for a comeback. The verses, the bridge and the music are ...

Updated 24-12-2010 at 09:04 AM by larry141094

Categories
    Larry's Reviews
  4. Oprah in Australia

Removed.

Updated 20-06-2012 at 06:05 PM by JohnC

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A story from 2 years ago

Twenty one years ago I was born with cerebal palsy. The horrible stories are not lingering in my head, as I was too young, but getting to an age of nine, I noticed that something wasn't right. It was that I couldn't play on swings, play football or anything like that, but to help me was my very close friends.
    It was hitting me at night time one night time as the normal routine was happening, you know, eating supper, then reading a book, then going to sleep. One night time we couldn't find ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 'MICHAEL' Review

Removed.

Updated 20-06-2012 at 06:03 PM by JohnC

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. I miss you and love you, what more can I say?

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Michael dear sweet Michael.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]I love you and miss you[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]More than words can ever say[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]I wish so much you didnt leave us that day[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Gone to a better place[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Resting at last for sure[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]You mean everything ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Finally MJJC got blogs!

Okay this may have happened a long time ago for all I know, but I've just discovered it!

I used to be on here all the time, every day, when I was in Australia. This site was such a healing place for me. It helped so much. Just having others that understand, and didn't judge, and all loved MJ, was such a wonderful thing after his death.

After I moved back to the States, I was and still am without internet, so I've only been able to stop around once in a while. I miss ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Monster [Fully leaked without 50Cent] DISCUSSION

[QUOTE=andyroser;3108944]A PM would be great please! [/QUOTE]
    [url]http://www.mediafire.com/?xr563hsi34xacth#1[/url]

enjoy !!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Being one of many, many extras for "Hold My Hand"

Sometimes you just feel like life is a story. Or you suddenly find yourself being in a story that you want to retell.

"Hold My Hand" is such a story. What are the odds of the first single of a posthumous album to carry such a message? And what are the odds that is would be fans who would be the extras in that first single?

I remember coming to MJJC last Wednesday, checking. And then I saw that thread. "Do you want to be in the video". I read it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast