Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 68 USD (36%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

View RSS Feed

april_zxh421

Your Magic.......

Rate this Entry

Michael,because working reason,i have about two weeks didn't come here.......sometimes feel bad,i'll watch something about your video,although not understand what do you laugh,but also will follow the hey hey giggle,so the mood will become better and better!in china there are many fans are like me!Michael,i miss your smile.......
But will curse is:cannot use facebook,twitter,youtube.......so some video can't see,i think now worldwide outside except china and north korea,no other country is like us.......DAMN!!!!!!!

Submit "Your Magic......." to Facebook Submit "Your Magic......." to Twitter

Tags: essays Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Blog , diary

Comments

oh dear... They 'block' a lot of video's here too... Its always 'thrilling' to find a video that is still showing :)

Don't feel BAD... FEEL Michael's MAGIC... Its all around now... it has even 'invaded' the minds of 'sceptics' so... BELIEVE in Michael's MAGIC and feel LOVED each time you even think of our Michael :heart:

Take care april zxh421
    [QUOTE=Daryll748;bt247]oh dear... They 'block' a lot of video's here too... Its always 'thrilling' to find a video that is still showing :)

Don't feel BAD... FEEL Michael's MAGIC... Its all around now... it has even 'invaded' the minds of 'sceptics' so... BELIEVE in Michael's MAGIC and feel LOVED each time you even think of our Michael :heart:

Take care april zxh421[/QUOTE]
    SO SAD!MANY OF THE VIDEO AND PICTURES HERE I ALSO CAN'T SEE!
    SHOW"XXX".......REALLY VERY HELPLESS......
    Updated 09-06-2011 at 03:34 PM by april_zxh421