Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

View RSS Feed

Billie_Jean09

I have a special connection with this forum.

Rate this Entry

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I haven't been on this forum for quite some time, as been mainly using YT and twitter for my MJ fan connection time.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][I]BUT[/I], I must say I have missed it here. :cheeky:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]This forum the MJJC forum is a place that has a [U]very strong connection[/U] to my journey as an MJ fan.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I joined here just after Michael died, and this is where I spent most of my time in those painful weeks and months, and into past the 1st anniversary following Mike's passing. :timer:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I mean lots of time!! [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I felt drawn to return here to post more again as we draw close to the 2nd anniversary :boohoo:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Despite the rocky journey this forum will always be a special place to me.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thank you MJJC! For being there, here for me at what was arguably one of the most painful times of my life.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thank you to all my MJ fan friends on here too.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]God Bless you all.[/SIZE][/FONT]
:better::thanks_sign:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]

Submit "I have a special connection with this forum." to Facebook Submit "I have a special connection with this forum." to Twitter

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

lovely post, Billie Jean 09 ;)
    Yeah, I have that connection too... Its my Michael home <3
    I should be in bed :( but I can't sleep if I'm upsett :boohoo: so I come here to lift my spirit...
    This is indeed a MAGICAL place!