View RSS Feed

Best & Worst Moments of 2014

MJ haters angers me so much!

Rate this Entry

This is the first time, Yay I'm starting a blog. Now for something that's personal for which angers me.

These damned Michael Jackson haters just angers me so much I just wanna punch them in their faces because they continue to believe in lies and still becoming stupid. That's the main reason I call every MJ hater retards (I don't really mean the mentally retarded, that's prejudice. I mean people who are stupid to not hear the truth is what I meant).

Now I have another one MJ hater from Naruto Forums, during the NHL playoffs he supported the Boston Bruins, now he's on my hate list as a MJ hater. They wanna fight with me for it, then fine I'm a fighter anyways, I fight to protect Michael's name and have not have his name taking invein like I fight for God. Yes I'm a lover as well, I guess you can say I'm a lover and a fighter. I'll give that hater piece of my mind with a NaruHina drawing I'm gonna cook up on the NaruHina thread. I just hope that'll shut his frickin' mouth for good.

I really hate to say this but, it's just...I really wish every MJ haters are dead and rotting in hell like the Evan Chandler did, I just can't stand to hear the crap out of their mouth since they're full of it anyways. I'd rather fight and I will not stand by letting people take Michael's name invein ever.

Submit "MJ haters angers me so much!" to Facebook Submit "MJ haters angers me so much!" to Twitter

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I know it's hard, sometimes I feel exactly the way you do.
    In those situations I try to imagine what MJ would have done.
    He was the person that had to live with haters, fight haters, avoid haters all his life. To be in his shoes, that is something nobody can experience. However he was still able to love life in general, to have faith and hope
    [QUOTE=lucilla;bt330]I know it's hard, sometimes I feel exactly the way you do.
    In those situations I try to imagine what MJ would have done.
    He was the person that had to live with haters, fight haters, avoid haters all his life. To be in his shoes, that is something nobody can experience. However he was still able to love life in general, to have faith and hope [/QUOTE]

I'm glad to hear that from you. I still have strong faith in Michael. These haters I strongly believe to have no soul at all.
    I feel the same. I hate all MJ hates. They really get to me sometimes. But I don't come across them much these days. Hopefully one day they will see the light. We just gotta have some faith
    I understand you, but you shouldn´t wish death to anyone, as much as you hate them...because what you wish for others can turn against you. We Michael fans are seen like a mad bunch because of thoughts like that.
    You can think also that some haters are less evil than people who actually KNEW Michael but trash him. Haters act for ignorance. People who knew Michael trash him because they want.
    [QUOTE=LadyinHisLife80;bt336]I understand you, but you shouldn´t wish death to anyone, as much as you hate them...because what you wish for others can turn against you. We Michael fans are seen like a mad bunch because of thoughts like that.
    You can think also that some haters are less evil than people who actually KNEW Michael but trash him. Haters act for ignorance. People who knew Michael trash him because they want.[/QUOTE]

I agree that they're very ignorant, I don't mean to be sarcastic but you sound like my parents saying the same thing and I don't really care what they say at all. I know I can't wish that they're dead but I just can't help it. They think they can get away with saying BS about Michael? No, as I said I will not stand by listening to all that from them and let them get away with it.
    Haters used to get to me too before, but not anymore. Many times I felt like saying something to these people, but then I figure these planktons wouldn't understand in the first place. I don't worry about it anymore. Sooner or later their time will come.
    "The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less." ~Eldridge Cleaver, Soul on Ice, 1968
    "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Dude I understand, sometimes I meet that hardly situation just like you... That time I was just so angry but then I was trying to hold back my angers and let it go, it's ok
    In many ways Michael was a modern day prophet that communicated through his music. When I listen to his words and his music it literally make me cry and I am a grown man not much younger than Michael. In many ways I feel like I grew up with the Jackson's and I will never forget hearing them on the radio as a kid or the first time I saw them on TV. I remember Michael was just a kid in his fringed vest looking cool, he was a kid just like me and I wanted to be just like him. So to me when I think of Michael I think of love. His love for mankind, love for the people that are suffering, and love for world. His message was about LOVE.

I feel sorry for those that hate. The hatred that they have is built on a foundation of ignorance. Too many people are quick to judge others or situations that they don't understand or can't relate too. Michael gave the world a gift, the gift of his music and talent. In return he got money and fame but that came with a high price. He could not do the things that people take for granted like going to a movie or going to a store without being mobbed by fans or reporters. It must have been like living under a microscope and for what money and fame? I don't think so. I think Michael used his music to inspire others and to send a message of LOVE and PEACE.

I think to truly remember Michael and his legacy is to look within and do something to end the hate. Do I hate the haters or wish them harm? No, I don't hate them at all, I pity them and I pity their ignorance that keeps them from hearing the message Michael tried to convey with his music. Because the message I hear is a beautiful one all about LOVE not HATE.

The world has had enough hate to last an eternity the time has come to end all of that and to turn up the love. As another man that had many haters once said "'Father forgive them for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34)
    If they continue that crap towards me I'd rather just stone cold them or punch them in the face. There's an MJ hater who keeps on harassing me for months on the Naruto Forums. While I gone from there for a month I discovered he bad rep. me and calls me a retard right behind my back! He's the real retard there. God I still wanted him banned and out of my life.