View RSS Feed

Subtle Eccentric

CARTOONS, I Love Them How About You?

Rate this Entry

Yes,if I want to get away from all the dramas of everyday life I don't drink, I won't do anything

reckless, what I do is curl up in my bed and pop in some cartoons. You know I am a huge fan of the

classics and Disney animated films. I can't take watching the news all the time because I end up with

a headache or depressed. So what I love to do is pop in some Looney Toons, Popeye, Disney, and

then I also love Nick Toons like Doug, Rugrats, Rocket Power, and Ren and Stimpy. Can't forget Jem,

Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z I loved them. I watch some contemporary ones but I also love Comic

Books and I watch the cartoon series like Iron Man, Spiderman, Batman, X-Men, The Hulk, and my

favorite Wonderwoman. Yes I even enjoyed Archie, Little Archie and Josie and the Pussycats.

As you can see I love a lot of them because it takes me to another place back to my childhood

where the only stress I had was deciding what toy to play with or what to wear to a party. Do you like

cartoons? What do you like?

Submit "CARTOONS, I Love Them How About You?" to Facebook Submit "CARTOONS, I Love Them How About You?" to Twitter

Comments

You and I have much in common when it comes to animations. I love Disney and Looney Tunes cartoons, I love Nickelodeon cartoons like Spongebob Squarepants, Penguins Of Madagascar, Back At The Barnyard, Ren & Stimpy. What I love most is anime, Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball Z, Love Hina, Ai Yori Aoshi, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Negima, Shuffle! and such. I always love to read manga too.

I couldn't watch episode 47 of Naruto, because the part when my favourite character Hinata Hyuga got hit by the heart and being taken away by stretcher making me relive the June 25th, 2009 all over again, I hope I can watch the episode someday until I can get over that event. The world of Naruto heals my depression thanx to NaruHina (Naruto x Hinata- my favourite anime couple), everytime I see that they make me happy and hoping will be an offical couple.

Everytime I draw anime like Naruto, Love Hina, Negima, etc. they're always MJ inspired. Animations are my escapism.
    I love cartoons and animations like my fave one is Peter pan and Alladin and I also love Tom and Jerry but the fact is our 'cartoon' channel is 'dubbed' in Dutch and I HATE that so I hardly watched it and NOW I even don't have a TV anymore so...

If I can't take the NEWS online... I love to watch a Horror movie anything with zombies, vampires, monsters...