View RSS Feed

Daryll748

The 2nd chance in life...

Rate this Entry

Hello MJ Fam

I'm so :wild: that I NEED to write it down in a blog here... This is a MILESTONE for me... ONE, I NEVER thought would happen...

I know, it's been almost 3 years since I LOST all HOPE in this world and I had to start from 'scratch' again...

TODAY, it feels like it's been all worth it...

I'm signing my intern job contract today... To me, this is a HUGE step as I've been STUCK at HOME for the last 3 years, in grief, pain, medical trouble and NOW...

I would tell everyone that there is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel... You just have to keep on walking... keep on believing and you guys gave me that courage, that faith...

So, I'll THANK you here too... with much gratitude from the abyss of my soul...

I'm BACK... STRONGER and more RESILIENT then before as I've been to HEAVEN and HELL and I have found HOME again...

Thank you for reading this 'ramble' ...

MJJC family

from Daryll aka DAZ

Submit "The 2nd chance in life..." to Facebook Submit "The 2nd chance in life..." to Twitter Submit "The 2nd chance in life..." to Google Submit "The 2nd chance in life..." to Digg

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#000080][B] I dont know why but i've been emotional the whole day today. And reading this made me sooooo happy for you!!!! And emotional at the same time because I can relate to what you've been going through/still going through the past 3 years and THERE IS INDEED A LIGHT @ The end of the Tunnel! I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL Experience @ your Internship and Just BE HAPPY AND Healthy! AND I'm sooo Glad that You Kept the Faith.

GOOD LUCK!

P.S. What field is your internship?

L.o.v.e.
    Romi[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
    Thanks Romi :hiya:

It's "receptionist" but this time in a Hotel :cheeky:

I'm really looking forward to it...
    I even learnt how to ride my bike again this week as I don't wanna be 'dependant' on public transport...

Well, Hun... There are GOOD and BAD days... I often have a BAD days too...
    There is always TOMORROW... A NEW day to be HAPPY...

What I think is really HEALING is a SCHEDULE so you don't have TIME to eat yourself up... Even the 'psych consult' told me that was really wise of me...

When you still 'cry' after almost 3 years it means you really Michael from the bottom of your heart... It means he's really part of your life, your soul...

So, don't hide your tears... Let them flow and Michael's love will dry them...

Have a GREAT weekend, Hun.

HUGS,

Daryll.
    Daryll, I'm writing this through tears...a deluge of tears...I cry every day, at times for hours and hours together...I too lost 'all' hope in the wrld three years ago, and that hope has not returned. I cry all the time, sometimes without letting tears fall from my eyes...I know i'm letting him down by being this way, and I try so very hard every day to be strong, but I'm failing. I've fought for him for 20 years. I was a kid and not even a fan, when the 1993 case happened and I knew in a moment that he was innocent. That was the beginning of my journey of L.O.V.E, innocence, joy with an angel...but it was also a journey of unimaginable pain, anguish, agony...watching him being crucified every day with all the lies, slander, untruth...I picked up my pen as my sword and fought the lies with all my might, writing to the detractors day and night...I could keep on keeping on, because he was here. It was all bearable because we had him on this side-still smiling, still singing, still giving, still forgiving, still blessing, inspite of the heart-wrenching pain he was suffering inside. But they killed him. And we could do nothing. How do I cope with this grief ? This unending sorrow, this hopelessness, this darkness that gnaws at my heart all the time? I'm sorry to write such a sad post, but couldn't help pouring out a bit of what I'm going through for the past three years.

I'm so, so, so happy for you, Daryll! May God bless you and may you find great joy and contentment at your 2nd chance in life! ((())) Please keep in me your prayer. I thank you for sharing your joy with us! I hope some day I too will be able to smile from the heart again, shine my light and do him proud.
    Updated 13-05-2012 at 05:24 PM by Ankita
    ah well, I hate to burst the bubble... I did have a COOL day but I'm stuck at HOME now... I LOST my hand again and NOW for GOOD

This world is indeed way too cruel... Can you imagine the 'employer' saying that's what they 'aimed' for? :beee:

Anyway, Michael 'taught' me to NEVER GIVE UP and I'm 'allowed' now to use a brace otherwise... I can't use my right hand any more... I'm typing this with my old brace now... I'm getting a NEW one next Friday and I can't wait... It's silly but I'm excited about it... I hope it's better than my old worn out brace I'm wearing now though...

So, dear... it's okay... to though... You should see me watching TV...it's quite scary how I curse and nag... I can't cope with Michael's torture, murder, loss... So, I hide away here and I get lost in my stories...

So, keep your head up, Ankita :better:

L.O.V.E
    DAZ.