View RSS Feed

Best & Worst Moments of 2014

My upcoming Halloween Fanfiction Special

Rate this Entry

Hey. I came with an idea of doing a Halloween special story that I came up with. Well stories actually, it'll be PoP & P.Y.T. Girls first ever Halloween special I like to call "THE THRILLER TALES" I was so inspired by "The Simpsons" & "Regular Show" Halloween specials which are so hilarious that I would like to do the same. They each got 3 stories and I'm doing that too and I came up with just 3 which will be told by myself and the girls.

1st story- "King Of Vampire Pop" told by Aki Fusato

2nd story- "Dream Eater" told by Me

3rd story- "The Goal Reaper" told by Erica Zuzic

I'm not gonna spoil those just but I spoil once in a while, but I will from each stories, just one spoiler of each story. I'm gonna work on the cover which I just started. I love the idea of the title "Goal Reaper" I got the idea of did originally created as a heel character for one of my WWE games, he's kinda based on Jason Voorhees, except Goal Reaper does wear a hockey mask, but he wears a hockey referee uniform and uses a hockey stick as a weapon.

And as for the "King Of Vampire Pop", Michael is a vampire in that first story.

"The Thriller Tales" is coming soon planning for October.

Submit "My upcoming Halloween Fanfiction Special" to Facebook Submit "My upcoming Halloween Fanfiction Special" to Twitter

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized