View RSS Feed

Dunk96

My Michael Jackson Fan Fiction - The Road To Neverland - PART FOUR - FINAL

Rate this Entry

Final part of my Michael fan fiction. *WARNING: This part will have an emotional trigger for some people,so if you do not wish to read this last part,then please click off.*
Chapter 10
June 25th, 2009 was another day at my office. An extreme work load as usual, but not working at that point with any celebrities. I get a text on my phone from my husband saying, “Turn on the TV.” I followed his instructions and the first thing I saw was a headline: MICHAEL JACKSON HOSPITALIZED. I felt a sick feeling in my stomach. I left work early to get home, and I turned on the radio. It turned from him being hospitalized to being dead. I was caught in rush hour LA traffic and I was screaming in my car. I couldn’t feel anything, I couldn’t see anything, I didn’t know what emotions to feel except devastation. I could’ve saved him and I didn’t. He trusted me and I failed him. I drove home and my husband held me as I fell to my knees in tears. I laid in bed for a week, and I was invited to the memorial for TV, which I attended. I was also invited to his actual funeral in September which I also attended. I went up to Michael’s casket and touched it and I said “I’m sorry.”, then sat back down, crying. That night I had a dream where I was whisked away to Neverland. It felt like I was reliving the first time I met him. I saw him standing inside Neverland’s gates and they opened. A giant white light burst all around him as soon as the gates opened. He walked up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss. I told him, “I’m sorry I didn’t save you.” “It’s okay, Jesse. Nobody could save me. I was a tormented soul and I needed out.” He kissed my forehead and the dream faded to white and it was over. That was the closure I needed. In the end, I feel like it was a blessing to have known Michael and date him. He was definitely a tortured soul, but I at least know now that he’s at peace.

Submit "My Michael Jackson Fan Fiction - The Road To Neverland - PART FOUR - FINAL" to Facebook Submit "My Michael Jackson Fan Fiction - The Road To Neverland - PART FOUR - FINAL" to Twitter

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments