View RSS Feed

FullLipsDotNose

MP3 Player Updated!

Rate this Entry

See, it didn't take long, did it? I had a free afternoon, so I decided to update my playlist, because there were lots of songs I didn't listen to anymore and I felt like new ones should be added.

I started with Lil' Kim and Notorious B.I.G. I used to be a big Lil' Kim's fan, but then my interest blew away. (Thankfully, I wanna add.) Biggie is a respected and talented artist despite being dead for the last twenty years, we know that, so he's there as well although I have reservations about his relationship to women. (Misogyny in lyrics ftw.)

The songs by MJ that I put there were, if I'm not mistaken, Hollywood Tonight, HIStory, Ain't No Sunshine, BOTDF, Leave Me Alone, Speed Demon and Slave to the Rythm. Maybe a few more, I haven't listened to the whole updated thing yet.

What I love about my player is that it makes a random order of tracks. This means that once a track finishes, you don't know what's going on next for the first time.

As I was leaving an evening class, I let the player play. The melody of HIStory flew through my cochlea. It was a beautiful evening with a clear sunset. I headed to the uni's cafeteria to buy myself something sweet and then I went for public transport to get home.

Ain't No Sunshine was playing while I was waiting. I felt the world around me simply turned even more beautiful.

When I got on the vehicle, Leave Me Alone started playing. This, combined with the sunset and attic streets of the city, made me excited. I swear! Well, not that much, I wasn't moaning at all.

BOTDF was fine, but Speed Demon got the full speed. I was dreaming. I was thinking of what on Earth would make me even happier right now. Oh yeah, making love to someone I love and burning under the sun. I'll have to wait a few more months to make the latter happen. But what about the former?

Submit "MP3 Player Updated!" to Facebook Submit "MP3 Player Updated!" to Twitter Submit "MP3 Player Updated!" to Google Submit "MP3 Player Updated!" to Digg

Updated 16-03-2016 at 08:16 PM by FullLipsDotNose

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments