View RSS Feed

larry141094

R.I.P Yellow iPod

Rate this Entry

Weird title... yeah tell me about it.

Anyway, last week me and my family went to the beach, and on the way there i was all like to MJ's music as usual.
Once there i gave mum my iPod and went swimming, when i came back i dried off and listened to some more music.
I then decided to go swimming again once the water reached my stomach i realized the true horror of what had happened... my iPod... Was still in my pocket :bugeyed:

I now have dad's one until my birthday, but apparently salt water + iPod= :swoon:

Onward we travel, and this week the full version of "Slave To The Rhythm" was leaked, and upon hearing it i was lyke :wild::swoon: jizzzzzzzzz... anyway, i can't wait to hear the rest of Michael's unreleased 1999 album which also included A Place With No Name.

Now into the deeeeeep recesses of my mind and soul :bugeyed:
For you all who don't know i have High Functioning Autism and i cannot understand my own emotions too well, although, i am VERY good at helping people sort out problems, if you has a problemz, see meeeee
Ok that was a bit weird, whatevs... uhh before i sign off i'de just like to point out to people who may not think that the Cascio tracks are real......................................................................................... MELODYNE.... 2 camels and a tiny CAR! BOOYEH

TTY Next Time my very normal human like subject things!

Submit "R.I.P Yellow iPod" to Facebook Submit "R.I.P Yellow iPod" to Twitter

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Larry's Corner

Comments