New Janet doc with unseen clips of mj

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTfSa12nfQJ/?utm_medium=share_sheet
d805c6f039bbd9796ee7be54d874f703.jpg
176503ec0c2b660b490382c0bc66bd7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Supposedly, Janet will finally be releasing the Black Diamond album in January 2022 to coincide with the Lifetime documentary. She was originally going to release the album and do a tour for it in 2020, but then Covid happened.

I saw an announcement last night from a few different news sources, but I think they retracted it, so I don't know if it's actually gonna happen or not. The report said that Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis are producing, as always, and it will also feature contributions from Earth, Wind & Fire's Ralph Johnson, and none other than Siedah Garrett!

MJ with a hockey stick in his hand that would be interesting to see.
I didn’t even see that. If only the Boston Bruins would draft him for just 1 game in the NHL.

Doc has been great so far. So that footage of Janet on the bad tour is confirmed to be wembley (If it wasn't before).

I found JJ to be a right royal pain in the arse in this . She is not a good singer , she is a bloody great dancer ofc. Though a big sell out to the US after her more recent antics

"lets all talk like Michael " ..Janet btch that is you could ever do apart from dance ( and very well may i add) but in terms of singing , well if whispering is singing i gotta give it a try , hey we could all do , wait... She would say it was a trick from her brother . She is a liar . She is almost up there with La Toya

Please, can you just be quiet? Yep, she has a soft voice and what? She still has more vocal range than anybody of you acusing her she can´t sing.. Actually YES she can, much better than all of you ;)

"lets all talk like Michael " ..Janet btch that is you could ever do apart from dance ( and very well may i add) but in terms of singing , well if whispering is singing i gotta give it a try , hey we could all do , wait... She would say it was a trick from her brother . She is a liar . She is almost up there with La Toya
She actually is good singer you fool. Just because she has a soft whispering voice, it doesn’t mean that she can’t sing.

She is NOT a good singer. Compare to that MJ when he was going full out live and to Janet , oh i forgot she didn't. I cannot stand that woman. She made cheesy vids jumping around like an idiot and made very shady moves when she was actually relevant ( until 94) . Also do not call me names. She is a shit singer . Simple as.

She is NOT a good singer. Compare to that MJ when he was going full out live and to Janet , oh i forgot she didn't. I cannot stand that woman. She made cheesy vids jumping around like an idiot and made very shady moves when she was actually relevant ( until 94) . Also do not call me names. She is a shit singer . Simple as.
What has she done to you? lol

What has she done to you? lol
He proposed and she let him down :D :D :D Cause she knows shes much better than him... If you can stand her, thats ok for u... I love her on the same level as I love Michael... And I can say that many of her songs just beats arse to Michael... :) ;) Just saying...
And this is not a really good place to bring up lip synching, cause as We all know, Michael did that too. But Janet was smarter, she always re record her vocals for different tours, and she would not fool us like Mike with DSTYGE sing to 20 yrs old vocals :D :D that is riddiculus...

And yes.. we can call you names... When you can call someone sh*t singer, I can call you based on your attitude a sh*t person :) ;)

Last edited:
He proposed and she let him down :D :D :D Cause she knows shes much better than him... If you can stand her, thats ok for u... I love her on the same level as I love Michael... And I can say that some of her just beated arse to Michael... :) ;) Just saying...
And this is not a really good place to bring up lip synching, cause as We all know, Michael did that too. But Janet was smarter, she always re record her vocals for different tours, and she would not fool us like Mike with DSTYGE sing to 20 yrs old vocals :D :D that is riddiculus...

And yes.. we can call you names... When you can call someone sh*t singer, I can call you based on your attitude a sh*t person :) ;)
Makes sense why he spoke like his hatred for her was personal haha

Well re recording vocals to mime to on tour is cheating just as much as using 20 year old vocals.

Back