View RSS Feed

TheDutchApplehead

I am the "Biggest" Michael Jackson fan!

Rate this Entry

People often Discuss about being the "biggest" Michael Jackson fan in the world.

Sometimes, i ask myself, what makes you the biggest Michael Jackson fan in the world?

Answers might be :

* Well, i met Michael Jackson in person
* My room is completely stuffed with Michael Jackson Stuff!
* I have been to a billion Michael Jackson Concerts!

Yes, well, it's cool that you met Michael in person.
Yes, it is cool to collect stuff of your hero
Yes, it is amazing if you saw so many concerts

But still it doesn't make you the biggest fan in the world!

Because, i think that, you are a true fan, when Michael Jackson has a special place in your heart!
And not only a special place in your heart as "entertainer", but also as a normal Human Being...Because, YES PEOPLE! Michael Jackson, The Legendary King of Pop, was a normal human being, like you and me!

A human being, made out of flesh and blood, and a normal beating heart!

So, if you forget about :

All the times you might have met Michael.
All the Michael Jackson stuff in your house.
Or all the times you have been to a concert

Can you truly say you are a HONEST and TRUE fan?

I can say with pride, YES, I AM A HONEST AND TRUE MICHAEL JACKSON FAN!

Why?
I haven't met Michael in person
I do have my room stuffed...just because i enjoy collecting items.
I havent been to a billion concerts...

But the real reason i am a true fan is, i think about Michael each and everyday!
There wont pass a day, that i don't.

Im thankful for his music, for all the joy he has brought into my life.
For every smile he puts on my face, when seeing his performances, his pictures and reading about the great things he did to the world.

And i keep saying it....

MICHAEL, YOU WILL BE MISSED.
YESTERDAY
TODAY
AND FOREVER.

Tell me about you?

Submit "I am the "Biggest" Michael Jackson fan!" to Facebook Submit "I am the "Biggest" Michael Jackson fan!" to Twitter

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Totally agree with this, I have done all aside from meeting him in person.. I mean he has been in front of me before with many other people for a split second a few times.. but one on one meeting no.

Being a fan totally doesn't mean you are bigger and better because of what you have or haven't done. It's what's in your heart that matters.
    Thank you, appreciate it =)

i think, as long as you have him in your heart, we are ALL the biggest fan....

Im glad more people share this meaning... =)

Most sincere declaration of love.
    When I read this I felt like I wrote it.
    [QUOTE=claudiadoina;bt216]

Most sincere declaration of love.
    When I read this I felt like I wrote it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the love, i really appreciate it.

I just don't like the "hate" between some fans.
    they start argueing...about who's a bigger fan....
    While i think we should just come together, and enjoy everything about him.

If you liked this Blog, please tell people about it. =)

Would you like to become friends??

xx
    TheDutchApplehead
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts. That is exactly how I am feel about this.

I also don't like the fighting between the fans, but it's all over the world the same - I am so sad about that.

We need to remember it's all about l.o.v.e (MJ) - only the heart sees right.

I am thinking about MJ every day and am talking with my collegue every day about MJ.[IMG]http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/images/smilies/bigsmile.gifhttp://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/images/smilies/bigsmile.gif[/IMG]
    [QUOTE=Speechless09;bt218]Thank you for sharing your thoughts. That is exactly how I am feel about this.

I also don't like the fighting between the fans, but it's all over the world the same - I am so sad about that.

We need to remember it's all about l.o.v.e (MJ) - only the heart sees right.

I am thinking about MJ every day and am talking with my collegue every day about MJ.[IMG]http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/images/smilies/bigsmile.gifhttp://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/images/smilies/bigsmile.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Thank you for your comment!
    i appreciate it so much, im glad more people think like that!

xxx
    TheDutchApplehead <3
    I really don't think it's fair to put a label on what defines a "true" fan or a "real" fan. If you like Michael's music, then you are a fan. If you like Michael as a person, then you're a fan. It doesn't matter what you like about him, everyone who takes a positive interest in him is a fan to me.
    [QUOTE=kindofdisco;bt220]I really don't think it's fair to put a label on what defines a "true" fan or a "real" fan. If you like Michael's music, then you are a fan. If you like Michael as a person, then you're a fan. It doesn't matter what you like about him, everyone who takes a positive interest in him is a fan to me.[/QUOTE]

You might be right...

But yea, opinions don't have to be the same huh...

One thing is for sure, and that's we all love Michael...
    And that he will never ever be forgotten.

X TheDutchApplehead.
    I've always said it--I think the only thing more amazing than his artistic genius was his humanity. He had a rarity about him, which is what immediately made me his "fan." I've never liked the term "fan," since it smacks of impersonality, but for the sake of proper form, I shall use it here.

I think anyone who loves and understands Michael is a true fan, regardless of how many concerts or merchandise they own. While those things are nice, they do not sum up the essence of his being. He was much more than his music, although that alone is more than impressive to behold.

As for who the "biggest" fan is, I don't think that's a valid question. It is ultimately a relative term, one whose validity will always come under question, as the definition of "fan" would have to be outlined in such a way that the community at large reaches a permanent and immutable consensus upon what composes it-which is not going to happen.

With that said, we all know why we are here, and the only thing of value which does not change or remain relative is the intention and feelings in our minds and hearts regarding the man who unites us all.
    wow what a cool blog :applause:

Biggest fan hey? I always say to fans... I don't care about your age, your stuff or even how many years you've been a fan...
    I care about the amount of RESPECT you have for Michael as a person...
    Many treat him as a "product" as a "juice" they drink and throw away but Michael is one of the most HUMAN and CARING GENTLE SOULS I ever came across with it...

Me biggest fan? Nah... I'm always referred and presented as THE MOST LOYAL FAN... I don't like to use the word FAN... Michael is still my rock, my best friend through thick and thin... He's NOT just a STAR... Being Michael Jackson, the entertainer, was just a job,a passion but Michael was also a proud daddy and human who needed to be loved and respected

I'm still so damn PROUD of him today for being so strong and loving... He's a TRUE PIONEER in every way...