Any new MJ projects this year?

Victor

Proud Member
Donations
$5.00
Will we see some new MJ projects this year?

Singles?
Album?
Concert?
Thriller/Ghosts on blu-ray?

What do guys think? Will we get something new this year?
If not, when do you think something new will drop?

:)

No. Nothing new this year, we need to wait till this whole Leaving Neverland fiasco blows over before we can even start talking about new stuff.

Agreed. “Leaving Neverland” has to die down first, by fighting HBO and take them down in court.

Due to LN we could of gotten something this year. so i guess the answer is probably no. we still got MJ birthday and the end of year. so we maybe get something. MJ one doing a birthday celebration.

LN shouldn’t be used as a excuse not to release anything. The Estate have pretty much ignored it anyway. Yes they have the lawsuit but not much else. It’s the fans that would buy the release anyways. Haters gonna hate they are not buying shit anyway. Considering the fans have done all the work defending MJ why not release something.

Probably not, like everyone else has said. It would be a shame to have a great project overshadowing by the cloud of that "documentary"

Imagine something magical like Mike's version of Joy going under the radar

Probably not, like everyone else has said. It would be a shame to have a great project overshadowing by the cloud of that "documentary"

Imagine something magical like Mike's version of Joy going under the radar
Oh boy.....ironically you say that & blackstreet version is playing now. I have chills up my body right now reading this

Smooth72;4261962 said:
LN shouldn’t be used as a excuse not to release anything. The Estate have pretty much ignored it anyway. Yes they have the lawsuit but not much else. It’s the fans that would buy the release anyways. Haters gonna hate they are not buying shit anyway. Considering the fans have done all the work defending MJ why not release something.

Agree. The gen public lost intrest after the train station etc lies were reported. Its only some fans and haters that continue to talk about it. Mj music sales have gone up.shows are still sold out. It made no difference. I doubt the estate need a reason not to release anything as they are making enough already

It's still an issue. we are dealing with the court case and these awards shows stuff that's been removed etc. it won't be until the end of the year or next until we get something. it's sad. but hopefully Michael nephew doc will make things better. i really hope so.

I agree that something should of been release. we still in the middle of the year folks. give it sometime.

I don't really understand why fans are asking this question tbh. They are pretty busy atm.

I don't think much would have happened this year anyway, apart from maybe some more Thriller noise around Halloween.

I don't think pairing Thriller in IMAX with a children's film will ever happen again.

I think we could of gotten new music etc. some fans uploaded unseen footages. so i guess that's something to be proud of. the year is still young. anything can happen.

I don't think much would have happened this year anyway, apart from maybe some more Thriller noise around Halloween.
I don't think pairing Thriller in IMAX with a children's film will ever happen again.

When did that happen?

2019, Halloween - Thriller in 2K/4K at YouTube
2020 - 25th anniversary of HIStory (unreleased tracks, remixed, demos; Tour concert DVD/2K/4K Netflix, iTunes; update of short films in 2K/4K at YouTube)
2020 - Broadway musical Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
2021 - 25th anniversary of Ghosts (2K/4K Netflix, iTunes, update of short film version in 2K/4K at YouTube)
Every year on MJ's birthday - Special from ONE Cirque du Soleil
Every year on MJ's passing day - nothing

2019, Halloween - Thriller in 2K/4K at YouTube
2020 - 25th anniversary of HIStory (unreleased tracks, remixed, demos; Tour concert DVD/2K/4K Netflix, iTunes; update of short films in 2K/4K at YouTube)
2020 - Broadway musical Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
2021 - 25th anniversary of Ghosts (2K/4K Netflix, iTunes, update of short film version in 2K/4K at YouTube)
Every year on MJ's birthday - Special from ONE Cirque du Soleil

Is this list real? or you just made it up? :D

Every year on MJ's passing day - nothing

You'll think they would release something for his 10th anniversary. but due to that LN crap we don't know what we could of gotten. they did do a campaign tribute so i guess that was sweet for Michael and all the LN bull.

If the only thing they did this year was release 'Thriller' in 4K, I wouldn't be upset. It's been a terrible year for all MJ fans but it would be nice to have something.

It would be nice if they made all Michael videos and concerts all HD. it's been past for them to do so.

We could see something from Motown/Universal by the end of this year. IWYB was released in 10/1969 & the album (Diana Ross presents) in 12/1969.

We could see something from Motown/Universal by the end of this year. IWYB was released in 10/1969 & the album (Diana Ross presents) in 12/1969.

They already did in Europe and France. i don't know USA or the rest of the world yet. but like you said we may.

it is the 10th anniversary of This is it - maybe an anniversary edition. But this may have changed due to LN.

Is it possible that we can contact the estate & literally beg them for 2k/4k scans of the short films...if nothing else they have the film to those! Why not just put thriller 4k on YouTube already or something like wtf man!

Is it possible that we can contact the estate & literally beg them for 2k/4k scans of the short films...if nothing else they have the film to those! Why not just put thriller 4k on YouTube already or something like wtf man!

I agree. it's way overdue.

While you're at it ask them for the HD film concerts.

I think one of the Estate communications alluded to Thriller in theatres being something of an annual event so we figured they aren't just going to put it on YouTube or even release it on home media.

Course that strategy has probably changed now...at least this year.

Back