Remembering MJ: Untold stories from 31 of MJ's creative collaborators

I am so ready for this, it also features never before seen footage of Michael.

i live in the us so i won't able to see it if i wanted to. do you have to pay for this?

Last edited:
i mean if the content is unseen footage then paying about 15 bucks would make sense but at the sametime let's be honest somebody gonna try to get this and upload on youtube etc. i mean it's the truth nothing is safe anymore and you know some fan gonna get it some way even you can't download it.

i feel the internet has really ruin chances for creators to get money. nowadays people can just record and that's it.

since covid money has been an big problem for alot of us. it's crazy. i hope people learn from this never take nothing for granted.

Last edited:
I haven't seen that the price is 15 bucks ... maybe I missed it?

But I'm more like wondering if this content is worth paying anything at all. It's a weird business model.
I wonder if they wouldn't have been better sharing it on YouTube and getting sponsored.

i feel the internet has really ruin chances for creators to get money.

Some truth but it also opened the door to millions of creators... some are making money.

I haven't seen that the price is 15 bucks ... maybe I missed it?

But I'm more like wondering if this content is worth paying anything at all. It's a weird business model.
I wonder if they wouldn't have been better sharing it on YouTube and getting sponsored.

Some truth but it also opened the door to millions of creators... some are making money.

no i'm not sure if the price is 15 dollars i was only making an example but if the price range somewhere between that then it would make sense due to being unseen footage etc.

yes some creators are making money but not all. it's been difficult for alot people not just people who are creators.

that would be an nice idea for them to be sponsored by youtube but you know his estate etc. unless they make their own youtube channel and do it there which i'm not sure that's what their going for.

that would be an nice idea for them to be sponsored by youtube but you know his estate etc. unless they make their own youtube channel and do it there which i'm not sure that's what their going for.

Yeah well, actually a YouTube channel costs nothing you just need a Google account.
Sponsorship on YouTube is usually not offer by YouTube but by various company who want to do some advertisement.
I also though about the Estate, but actually, if they don't agree it's even more to host videos on their own domain and yet post (I suspect that people from the Estate may read forums as this one). On the other hand, on YouTube, you generally only get your channel taken down (not sure though, for things other than copyright infringement). But I doubt there is anything related to the Estate there.

even though the estate isn't involve. the estate have the right to take down anything that involve michael if they want too. i highly doubt the estate has nothing to do with this though.

i'm pretty sure people from the estate lurk around mj related sites etc sometimes.

This could be interesting - but it's a bit weird not to announce the price...

Unseen footage of MJ would be great - and if they have rehearsal footage with real unedited (dubbed) sound/vocals - it would be great.

Unseen footage of MJ would be great - and if they have rehearsal footage with real unedited (dubbed) sound/vocals - it would be great.

In total it will be approx. 20 hours. Unseen footage comes from the personal vaults of those who are involved/being interviewed, that is why it's only going to be available just once.

Hess;4321142 said:

Wouldn’t they need to have the estates permission to use the music?

Smooth72;4321172 said:
Wouldn’t they need to have the estates permission to use the music?

Yes, I guess they would.

As long as they are going to just tell untold stories with some of the singer’s creative collaborators and answer fans’ questions (which is what they advertise), this livestream series does not really have to get copyright permission from the Estate.

They can also use music in a way that they do not also have to get permission from the Estate (just like the music that is played in the ‘Michael Jackson: A Remarkable Life’ 2003 documentary).

Apparently, this ‘Remembering MJ with Travis Payne & Stacy Walker’ content is going to become freely available for all his fans at some point.

That is because although the content is offered (via streaming services) only after being purchased, yet there would be some fans (that purchased it) who are also going to download the content by means of various online tools.

Once the content gets downloaded, then virtually nothing can stop the content’s freely distribution.

mj_frenzy;4321216 said:
As long as they are going to just tell untold stories with some of the singer’s creative collaborators and answer fans’ questions (which is what they advertise), this livestream series does not really have to get copyright permission from the Estate.

They can also use music in a way that they do not also have to get permission from the Estate (just like the music that is played in the ‘Michael Jackson: A Remarkable Life’ 2003 documentary).

Apparently, this ‘Remembering MJ with Travis Payne & Stacy Walker’ content is going to become freely available for all his fans at some point.

That is because although the content is offered (via streaming services) only after being purchased, yet there would be some fans (that purchased it) who are also going to download the content by means of various online tools.

Once the content gets downloaded, then virtually nothing can stop the content’s freely distribution.

It's a shame that's what people think about, I'm looking forward to seeing it officially. Also, if you look at the trailer for Dangerous month guys it's the actual song.. so I'm guessing they have received permission.

Travis and Stacy are really good people and cares about Michael and his fans. please pay if you have the money you won't be disappointed. :smilev4: (y)

I hope they will soon announce prices and a bit more info regarding unseen footage.

I was wondering if you can see price if you log in to their site. But actually, I see a log in function but I don't find a register function...

This is a joke.
€10 per episode which you can only watch for 24 hours.
You can see a demo vid of each episode.
Crappy sound, didn't even mic up the people they're interviewing.

Back