what the last book you read?...

William Shakespeare's Julius Ceasar.
Oh Gosh, it was so boring. :D

last BOOK I read was MJ: conspiracy

Last book was The Conspiracy by A. Jones and now I'm reading "Inspiration" by Dr. Wayne Dyer

Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austin....for a class :p Some parts were entertaining :p

i'm a few pages away from finishing Letters to a young therapist by mary piper... before that was the last harry potter book :)

This Is Your Brain On Music - The Science of a Human Obsession by Daniel J. Levitin, Ph D.

An interesting read for peeps like me that are obsessed with music. :D

The last book I read is 'The garnalenpelster'. It's written by Nilgün Yerli. She's a turkish woman in Holland.
The book is set in Turkey and in The Netherlands. It's about a girl(Nilgün) who moves with her family to Holland. You see what she experiences. Sometimes it's sad because her mother dies when they go on holiday to Turkey.
I can really recommend this book, but unfortunately the book hadn't been translated to English or other languages.

Last edited:
I'm currently reading "Firestarter" by Stephen King, I'm about 200 pages in. It's really good so far.

I've read the last book of Harry Potter. I am trying to find out Hobbit but it's nowehere in stores! Maybe I'll go to check libraries then

Recently I start reading manga book and my manga book name is "Martial Peak" and this Manhua is one of a kind, something you should not miss. It's not suitable for children but the story will keep you entertained. All the martial peak manhua characters have their own interesting quirks and it has been made very intellectually. The journey to the martial peak is lonely and harsh.

The last book I read is Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. The story is narrated by the 15-year old Kambili who comes from a wealthy and prominent family in Nigeria. While everything looks ‘perfect’ on the outside, her Catholic father is repressive, tyrannical and fanatically religious at home.

While exploring the beautiful Mission District in San Francisco last summer, I walked into a bookstore and was immediately captured by the title, We Should All Be Feminists. I finished reading it that night and thought, ‘If I replace Nigeria with India in this book, that would exactly be the society I grew up in.’ Later, I also watched the Ted talk that was the basis for this book.

As I researched for more books by the author, everyone recommended Purple Hibiscus, the author’s debut novel that became my first book for 2018. The happenings in this book upset me a few times but I couldn’t stop reading it. There is so much I learnt from it like Nigerian customs, political instability, food and culture, catholic missionaries, and of course the purple hibiscus. Save Money Tips for Moms

-----------------------------------------------------

Back