New Smooth Criminal toy

mthalen

Proud Member
Head sculpt is mweh, but that outfit!

213546cg8jxtauusuutuno.jpg

213547q4v9zoxmuovjsv9v.jpg

213557vp5chxplaljs8wpa.jpg

yeah missed it on the face but the outfit, body, and I'd have to say lighting makes it all come together

Galactus123;4179435 said:
That face doesn't look like Michael at all. :D

Though the figure’s body and “Smooth Criminal” outfit are completely accurate, its face and head don’t really look very much like Michael’s at all, except around its eyes. Yes, indeed — the eyes look almost just like his.

Everything else about the head is totally wrong (including the figure’s nose, chin, lips and even the hair — which was supposed to have been modelled after his well-known curly and slightly longer-haired Mid- to Late-1980’s “Jheri-Curl” hairstyle — that he first wore during the “BAD” era, then occasionally, off and on in some form or another, throughout the rest of his life).

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wasn't there a member on this board who got Michael's face spot on? Anyone has a link?

Wow, so much hate on Christmas Eve.

Also: you're comparing a 2000 euro head sculpt that was made from a cast of Michaels actual face to a $150 toy.
If you're into action figures this is about as good as it gets, with that amazing outfit.

I might just get it, if it's officially licensed.

I might just get it, if it's officially licensed.
Its not.
Don't think there will be any new officially licensed figures...
Hot Toys had the license and it expired before they could their version of Smooth Criminal approved.

Wow, so much hate on Christmas Eve.

Also: you're comparing a 2000 euro head sculpt that was made from a cast of Michaels actual face to a $150 toy.
If you're into action figures this is about as good as it gets, with that amazing outfit.
I think the Hot Toys figures had a lot better face.

I think it looks alright. Although I already have the S.H. Figuarts Smooth Criminal one... but this one has nice, fabric-y clothing. O_O

Back