Wade or James in This Is It tour?

MJJFan105

Proud Member
Just a quick question to be clear. Was Wade Robson or James Safechuck part of the dancers for the This Is It! Tour in London? Did they have any job at all for the This Is It! Tour?

You know, I was thinking about that myself. Maybe Wade was also pissed because he was not considered as a dancer for This is it back in the day, knowing that he felt "entitled" to everything Michael...Obviously, Michael didn`t think him good enough for his show.
James is not a dancer, so that would have been out of the question anyway.

You know, I was thinking about that myself. Maybe Wade was also pissed because he was not considered as a dancer for This is it back in the day, knowing that he felt "entitled" to everything Michael...Obviously, Michael didn`t think him good enough for his show.

If I were in Wade's shoes, I would be pissed too because Michael suppose to help my career and MJ has been giving me all these support, and the This Is It tour would be a big plus to my dance resume.

MJ never find Wade good enough to dance him at any show besides the one moment on the bad tour when MJ very fastly left the stage and the veeeeeery short moment in his Black or white or Jam video what I can totally understand!! ?

He never took him with him on tour to perform with him.
So why should he book him for This is it???

It would make noooo sense.

All the dancers I saw in This is it were 100 times better than Wade!

Wade have to audition with 1,000 other dancers during the auditioning, and have to be judged by MJ, his choreographer and Kenny Ortega. Did Wade went to the audition at least?

Hm.... it would be great when we find out that Wade was on a audition for this is it!
Taj should try to find it out or maybe karen Faye cause she must knew the right people to ask.

i dont think wade went in for the audition

No. Safechuck is not a dancer eithet

James is not a dancer? I was actually quite impressed by his and Wade's dancing skills in Leaving Neverland. I wished I danced as well (I'll actually have some dancing lessons for my own work). Wade kept dancing, and he became a choreographer. Did James stop dancing altogether? I know he went into acting... And it paid off big time considering all the people he's fooled in (add Heather Graham and Richard Marx to the list).

Yeah James danced better then Wade ever presented it even in the age of 10!

Neither were involved with the TII concerts but I think I read somewhere that Safechuck was somehow involved in promotion for TII??
I never managed to see the evidence of that.

Neither were involved with the TII concerts but I think I read somewhere that Safechuck was somehow involved in promotion for TII??
I never managed to see the evidence of that.

Apparently he had it on his website at one point.

I would love to see that screenshot, anyone have it? That would be huge..

Back