Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

qbee

Proud Member

Michael Jackson's mom reported missing
By Alan Duke, CNN

July 22, 2012 -- Updated 0651 GMT (1451 HKT)

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• "I'm concerned that she's not safe," Katherine Jackson's lawyer says

•She has not called Michael Jackson's three children in a week, the lawyer says

•ParisJackson has made repeated unsuccessful attempts to reach her grandmother

•The sheriff's robbery-homicide unit has been asked to investigate

120515020507-pmt-katherine-jackson-abuse-00005111-story-top.jpg

Los Angeles (CNN)
-- A missing person's report was filed Saturday night for Katherine Jackson, the mother of pop icon Michael Jackson, after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.

The 82-year-old matriarch of the Jackson music family left her Calabasas, California, home on July 15, to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, said Jackson's lawyer Sandra Ribera. Traveling with her was her oldest daughter Rebbie Jackson.

Ribera believes Jackson may be with Rebbie Jackson.
But when Paris, Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter, called Rebbie Jackson and another aunt, singer Janet Jackson, over the past several days, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ribera said."The kids were trying to get a hold of their grandmother and they haven't been able to reach her for almost a week," Ribera said. "They are told she's unavailable."

"I'm concerned that she's not safe," Ribera added.

Jackson is in the midst of a dispute between several of her children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.

CNN reached out to Janet Jackson's representatives several times but did not hear back.Jackson has not called Michael Jackson's three children, who have lived with her since their father died three years ago, Ribera said.

Katherine Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said.
"I'm concerned that she would never do this," Ribera said. "We have no idea what's going on with her. No one has talked to her."

The sheriff's robbery-homicide unit has been asked to investigate, Ribera said.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A nephew of Katherine Jackson reported the Jackson family matriarch missing late Saturday night after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.

It is the latest chapter in a messy dispute between several of Jackson's children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.

Jackson's nephew, Trent, filed the report with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office. But one of her sons involved in the dispute said she was fine and resting in Arizona.

Jermaines tweets from yesterday

I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," Jermaine Jackson tweeted.
"This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period," he added.

The missing persons report follows a letter made public Wednesday in which two daughters -- Rebbie and Janet -- and three sons -- Jermaine, Randy and Tito -- charge that Jackson, 82, was being mistreated by the executors of Michael Jackson's estate and mis-advised by her manager and lawyer.

According to Jackson's lawyer, Sandra Ribera, Jackson left her Calabasas, California, home on July 15, to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later.

Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

What a great week! Man I can't stop laughing. They are very good for the comic drama these Jack$on$. Thanks for the good laugh! :lol:

I dont find this comical or funny in the least. Why are they keepinhg her from her grandchildren. Something seems very wrong and sisnister here. Just the fact a story like this is printed is very concerning. I pray to God katherine is safe and not in any harms way. I hope for the Jackson's sake that she is not being isolated somewhere against her wishes. Im so upset and pissed that the Jacksons siblings are pulling all this fuckery. Scaring the crap out Michael's children and his fans. How dare they put Michael's children and now his fans though all this horror. She should have made a statement or at least contacted her grandchildren by now. Are they just using Katherine and the children in the manner for publicity. I find that discuting and dispicable and that better not be the case...

Thsi story shoudl never be .. for any reason ... will just die if any harm has come to her :cry:

Post edited

Last edited:

OMG I was gettin ready to post this myself just read this on FB! This is just sooo messed up...Poor Prince, Paris and Blanket. This is to much drama for children and a for someone Katherine age. Damn her kids done lost their minds! o_O

Can any family get more dysfunctional than this?

Hope KJ is safe after all. She's been abducted by her grown ass kids scheming to siphon money from the Estate. But for her own sake, she better hope Child Welfare Services do not step in. it could get worse as she could be deemed unfit to raise the MJ3, and thereby lose custody. if that happens, the money she's getting for raising the kids will be suspended.

Last edited:

Scary stuff.

If this is true about Janet, why is she involved in this??? She doesn't need Mjs money and shes an icon in her own right.. This doesn't look good!

I cannot believe it. All these stories are so weird.

Obviously, I hope she is safe.

Oh wow. I hope Ms. Katherine is okay!

This is very worrying!

I doubt they would phisically do harm to their own mother. But they can not keep her against her will from MJ kids and her lawyers forever! Ao they better get ther acts together real freakin fast because this is way to much already! I don't mean just go on F**kin Twitter and deny this crap! No, I wanna see evidence she is safe now! SMFH

Diana Ross gonna be busy soon.

This has gone TOO TOO FAR.. I swear, abducting their own mother? they are mentally ill, and I mean for real.
I hope she's fine, I'm not exactly fond of her but she's the kids ONLY source of strength now.. praying for J3 :weeping:

They need to throw the grown leeching as$es of Jermaine, Randy, Tito, Rebbie and Janet behind bars. This is bordering on criminalism. The sheer nerve and ludicracy of this stunt! What is this blackmail of sorts? Are they planning to hold their own mother, keep her prisoner until the executors step down? Is that their plan?

May be she was hospitalized and they said to the children she was out of town to attend Brothers concert in order not to worry the kids.

I'm praying for Katherine and the kids safety. :angel: I'm very worried and concerned about what might be going on behind the scenes :(

May be she was hospitalized and they said to the children she was out of town to attend Brothers concert in order not to worry the kids.

If this was about any other family I would consider that, but we are talking about the greedy as$ Jacksons. They wouldn't conceal something from the kids to keep them from getting upset - that's not like them. Besides Paris and Prince are old enough to have known and understood if Grandma was ill after all they lived with her!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/katherine-jackson-reported-missing-exclusive-details

Katherine Jackson Reported Missing, Exclusive Details

Posted on Jul 22, 2012 @ 03:46AM

Katherine-Jackson-mj-SN_0_0.jpg
Splash News

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor
Katherine Jackson has been reported missing to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department after her grandchildren Paris, Prince, and Blanket were unable to reach her all week, RadarOnline.com has confirmed.
"I can confirm that a missing person's report was filed this evening by Mrs. Jackson's nephew, Trent Jackson, after he was unable to see her or reach her for a week. The report will be referred to the Homicide/Missing Persons Unit, and they will be handling the investigation," Lt. Josh Thai told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

And a source close to the situation tells us exclusively, "The kids are being taken care of by their nanny. Paris is absolutely beside herself with worry. She lost her father three years ago, and not to know if her grandmother is ok is just more than she can bear."

As we previously reported Katherine Jackson was blindsided by news a letter had been written by several of her children to the executors of Michael's estate, demanding their resignation. The letter, allegedly from Janet, Rebie, Tito, Randy, and Jermaine, demanded that executors John Branca and John McClain resign immediately because they (the Jackson siblings) believe that the late will was a fake.

This comes after three failed legal challenges in the matter already. The letter also alleged that Katherine Jackson was in bad health and had recently suffered a mini-stroke. Katherine's lawyer told CNN she is in good health and did not suffer a mini-stroke.
Katherine's attorney Sandra Ribera told CNN that Katherine left her Calabasas, California, home on July 15, to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico to attend a Jackson Brothers concert two days later.

Her grandchildren, who have lived with her since Michael's death, have been trying to reach her ever since. "The kids were trying to get a hold of their grandmother and they haven't been able to reach her for almost a week," Ribera told CNN. "They are told she's unavailable. I'm concerned that she's not safe."
Katherine's lawyer went on to reveal that she has never gone 24 hours without talking to the children.

Story developing...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hate to post from a gossip site but I am worried and this Jen Heger seems to be pretty fair and answered some Q and A's from fans the other day. So I guess this makes it okay...for now?! lol

Last edited:

Poor kids :(

Didnt Jermaine deny that Paris wasnt being able to reach Katherine? Such a liar. SMH.

"I can confirm that a missing person's report was filed this evening by Mrs. Jackson's nephew, Trent Jackson, after he was unable to see her or reach her for a week.

Im worried Trent is gonna get so much shit for this

I have to admit, whoever is pulling this stunt has an extremely sick mind....I mean think of the kids. They only JUST lost their dad, I would bet that Paris - if not the boys as well - suffers from separation anxiety after losing Michael. To do this to them is really just awful.

Im worried Trent is gonna get so much shit for this

Yeah. soon the usually delusional Jermaine and Randy will claim that Trent is a secret agent of the Estate. In their poorly written letter they already accused him of working with the Estate.

That's hard to believe especially after that stupid letter they published in the tabloid.

I hope this gets them in some serious trouble. I fear so much for Michael's kids.

Trent, and even Katherine's lawyer may have been pressured to file a missing persons report by the kids. I can't imagine how worried they are :(

The news reports say Rebbie is with Katherine. They should track Rebbie down through her kids. I'm sure Katherine is safe, and probably unaware of what is happening outside. She must have been told the kids know her whereabouts, and that she needs this rest. Or else as someone said earlier, she too is in on this.

These are scare tactics the Jacksons are using as a last resort to gain control of the Estate. Where will it all end? I'm sure with the police involved now they will magically make Katherine 'available'.

If this is true about Janet, why is she involved in this??? She doesn't need Mjs money and shes an icon in her own right.. This doesn't look good!

Janet was photographed on a yacht with her boyfriend Wissam in Sardinia, Italy two days ago so she isn't with Katherine. There's also pics of her on the yacht on the 18th and 19th. I'm not sure why the article mentioned Janet as one of the people Paris called and was told that she couldn't speak with Katherine.

She went to attend a concert - so how did she end up under Drs orders to rest ? and even if true why cant she talk with her grand children. .. If she is in the hospital for some reason Paris and prince should be informed and her Attorney and her nephew Trent (her aide for many years) should be informed. This is causing everyone too much worry.

well the law is involved now .. we will find out something very soon.

Somone called TeamMichael777 (a fan who is obviously on the family's side) attacked Alan Duke (CNN) for his report on Twitter and tweeted this:

NEWS ALERT!!!!

"NO ONE SPOKE TO MRS JACKSON. THE REPORTS ON RADARONLINE ARE NOT TRUE, I REPEAT THEY ARE NOT TRUE!! Katherine Jackson 'Blindsided' By Her Children's Letter To Michael Jackson's Executors | Radar Online

MRS JACKSON IS UNDER DOCTORS SUPERVISION AND ORDERS SHE IS NOT PERMITTED TO BE INVOLVED IN ANYTHING THAT WILL BRING HER STRESS, HER BLOOD PRESSURE IS DANGEROUSLY HIGH. SHE IS RESTING AND WITH FAMILY MEMBERS!

FURTHER UPDATE WILL COME FROM THE JACKSON FAMILY SHORTLY!

PLEASE SHARE!

Assuming this is an info this fan got from the family, sorry, but it doesn't make any sense. I mean just because you are ordered to rest (if true), you can't take a phone call from your grandchildren and reassure them that you are all right? In the midst of such a drama? I don't buy it. It's also a bit too convenient that Katherine is ordered to rest and not to talk to ANYONE (including her grandchildren) when this letter is published. Too much of a "coincidence".

Team Michael 777 is the Twitter name from Taaj Malik - or at least it was. If comments on other forums are to be believed, she is connected to Randy....

So take everything with a BIG grain of salt.

Back