Michael Jackson's History Tour Microphone

Knowing michael a bit, its gonna be really expensive! i see a gold plated version of a stage mic, that are to begin with not cheap in general. I think its custom made my friend good luck of finding it!

It prolly cost a lot. Which is funny, because he used it about 5% of each HIStory show.

Expensive or not it’s the quality that counts
but I’m definitely sure it isn’t a Sony brand lol. That gold colour can just be layer you know. My phone has a gold layer too :tongue:

Reminds of this ‘incident’ Michael had with headphones. He once broke one in half as it said Sony :blush:

I’m sure if you google them you’ll find one. ;)

most celebs have headset mics custom to fit around the year and face in a comfortable and appealing way. There could be a model that they base it off but usually there is some customization done.

It was a custom made model, that can be proven as seen in the snippet of Scream on opening night.(Prague) Michael wore a different headset, looks especially towards his mouth.
search
search

He used a black headset mic not just in Prague but also the 2nd concert (Budapest, Hungary).
In Prague its even missing the foam during the opening medley which was re-attached for Stranger in Moscow. He probably lost it when pulling off the helmet.

Also note that he used the black mic throughout 1996 but covered in silver tape while the 1997 one was actually gold coloured.

1st concert, Prague 1996
843562.jpeg

2nd concert, Budapest 1996
975017.jpeg

Sept. 30, 1996 (Amsterdam)
519232.jpeg

June 27, 1997 (Paris)
871460.jpeg

He used a black headset mic not just in Prague but also the 2nd concert (Budapest, Hungary).
In Prague its even missing the foam during the opening medley which was re-attached for Stranger in Moscow. He probably lost it when pulling off the helmet.

Also note that he used the black mic throughout 1996 but covered in silver tape while the 1997 one was actually gold coloured.

1st concert, Prague 1996
843562.jpeg

2nd concert, Budapest 1996
975017.jpeg

Sept. 30, 1996 (Amsterdam)
519232.jpeg

June 27, 1997 (Paris)
871460.jpeg

367 Microphones

Back